Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (2014)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's good to hear that the Deluxes are being found in other stores as it gives more chance of finding them

Haven't ventured out today to look for anything new and doubt I will tomorrow.. maybe have more enthusiasm in the week.

Comment

• Any UK guys need the new deluxe?

Comment

• Found Nelson and chuck today in asda first find in months.

Comment

• Originally posted by jonj View Post
          Any UK guys need the new deluxe?
          Which one do you mean?

Comment

• just had a look at disney site, found a cars hot rod 5 pack, made up of mcq, mater, htb, ramone and filmore, 25 quid, could someone post a pic

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
              just had a look at disney site, found a cars hot rod 5 pack, made up of mcq, mater, htb, ramone and filmore, 25 quid, could someone post a pic

Comment

• Asda filton had some more neon cars in today nothing I needed though. Sainsburys gave nothing new. They have had a rip in box for about a week now! Not so rare anymore?

Comment

• Been in the Disney store in Aberdeen and Glasgow - no hot rod packs in there. I asked the guys working there if there were any new deliveries and they told me they had just restocked - if so, its a bit poor.

Did get Mildred Bylane and some Rust-Eze cars though.
                  Lizardmaster

Comment

• Snot rod with flames, Mildred bylane, rpm 64 all in tesco ayr. Small restock it seems
                    Lizardmaster

Comment

• Seems odd why stores are going back to the old cases when they should surely be getting the 2014 ones

Comment

• Sainsburys in filton had restocked again, the box was overflowing! Unfortunately no 2014 though. I did manage to get myself a snot rod which is the first time iv seen him. They had loads no chase cars.

Comment

• Good news.... Sainsburys finally got 2014 case .... bad news .... the two we want Porsche and Carla had gone

Although it didn't look like a full case out, They were so neatly placed on the shelf that I'd be surprised if anyone else ruffled through them and then tidied them up again. I did ask if it were all they had but I just got the usual 'it's just whats on the shelf'.
                          Will give it couple days and then ask another member of staff and see

Comment

• Does anyone have a case contents list so I can see exactly what was missing?

Along with the old 2013 cars I remember there being 2 kings, 1 kabuto, 1 shiny wax, 1 blue mater, 1 purple ramone, 1 race tom with checkered flag, 1 snot rod flames .. there was some others but can't remember off hand what they were lol

Also no sign of Deluxes.

Comment

• Managed a trip via Sainsburys this evening, a fresh case had been put out of Deluxes, so grabbed a Mack and a Chuck. They also had three Neon's all of which I also picked up, these were 5.99. I asked at Customer Service, they had no more out back, and had no expected delivery date for more.

Comment

• Originally posted by foxrfc View Post
                                Managed a trip via Sainsburys this evening, a fresh case had been put out of Deluxes, so grabbed a Mack and a Chuck. They also had three Neon's all of which I also picked up, these were 5.99. I asked at Customer Service, they had no more out back, and had no expected delivery date for more.
                                nice finds foxrfc

Comment

Working...
                                X