Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (2014)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just tried Morrisons and Sainsburys and nothing new.

Comment

• Hopefully our stores will restock soon Nick .... It's so frustrating waiting

Comment

• Tell me about it

Comment

• Its hard when you are late into collecting these, seeing everyones collections and then not been able to buy anything other than McQueen or Francesco

Comment

• Still no sign of deluxes or neons around reading, Basingstoke or Camberley (or even any more 2014 cases). Asda, Morrisons, Tesco and TRU either have nothing or usual peg warmers.

Comment

• Sainsburys is the place to go.
              You can take one car ti customer service and they can tell you what stores local to you have in, in units. One unit being 1 case.
              then head to that store and ask for the case.
              if there's 5 cars on the shelf and 1.3 units in stock theres a case in there stock room

Comment

• called in to asda today and found the silver series racers there on offer @ Ł1.50 ....bargain
                nothing in Sainsbury's or TRU worth noting.
                morrisons had a few cars but the cards were beyond belief,so I left most of them but did get 2 openers ...boost and snot rod with flames.
                smyths had about 40 of the 7 packs with chauncy fares and union jack ramone,although not a bad price..considering @ Ł24.99 for 7 cars.

Comment

• Also noticed today Morrisons has gone back to the older snot rod with flames case rather then case F for some reason.. hope we will still have chance to find Ruka in the wild

Comment

• cars crazy, I found ruka in tescos, however only the once and in 1 store
                    Originally posted by carscrazy View Post
                    Also noticed today Morrisons has gone back to the older snot rod with flames case rather then case F for some reason.. hope we will still have chance to find Ruka in the wild

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
                      cars crazy, I found ruka in tescos, however only the once and in 1 store
                      Ah thanks, I wasn't aware Tesco had stocked that case. May have a browse over weekend if I get time.

Tried Sainsburys again tonight and still no restock

Comment

• Found all 4 deluxes today in a reading sainsburys (9.99) plus the neons for 5.99. Picked up chuck choke and neon lightning (wanted Nelson deluxe too but bank balance said otherwise!)

Comment

• came across chuck, nelson and mack in longwell green asda this morning

they also had the plastic pitty launchers

Comment

• found these in asda living too, only chuck was gone, probably ru5ty got to him before me - will have to go up and see him
                            spotted the launchers too, mcq, raoul, leakless and vitoline
                            all at 8.99

called into sainsburys too, the micro drifers are now 59p, got me a few plus the display box they come in

had found megan there last monday, the only car that Icolud see that had sold was the carla with flames , the rest were still intact!
                            Originally posted by yuffie View Post
                            came across chuck, nelson and mack in longwell green asda this morning

they also had the plastic pitty launchers

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
                              probably ru5ty got to him before me - will have to go up and see him
                              Still kicking around is he??? :-)

Comment

• you hear him before you see him
                                Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                                Still kicking around is he??? :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X