Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (2014)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by carscrazy View Post
    Emmanuel ? If so they sell new/carded.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DISNEY-CAR...item4d18d9bced

I've bought 4 items (1 Plane/3 Cars all separately) and all have been carded, I know their post has been slow to dispatch in the past but always arrived within a week. Fingers crossed Emmanuel will too as we really want him
    Brought Emmanuel of this seller, heard nothing for a week, contacted through EBay, full refund the next day, would of so preferred the item

Comment

• that's really poor - hope you left them negative feedback, if a mistake has been made that's one thing but to not contact you then just simply refund you is downright rude!

Comment

• That has happened to me a couple of times on Ebay now.

Comment

• ebay's a trick somtimes, looking at the feedback is good but it doesn't mean it'll all work out.
          "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

• Smyths have marked down their glut of Kimura Kaizo deluxes down to £2.99. If your local TRU has any worthwhile deluxes, it may be worth trying a price match...

Comment

• Other Sainsburys stores in my area are continuing to restock with the 998N case. That's great news for those who still need Cora Copper and Cartney Carsper etc.

The date on the new cases is 3573EAA, the initial batches being 3363EAA. From what I've seen, there were clearly two batches (of 1,000 each?) so we must be nearing the end of the 998N case. There maybe a handful of them (and 998L) left.

The next case should be 998M (with Lizzie, Lee Race etc), but Mattel UK often serves up a curveball now and then, so who knows? If I can get some definite info, subject to being allowed to do so, I'll post it on here.

They said that there were about 30 cars in the first wave. There were actually 31, so they do know exactly what is going on, that's for sure, even if the decisions are made 1,000's miles away at Mattel HQ.

Comment

• Originally posted by millimoo View Post
                Brought Emmanuel of this seller, heard nothing for a week, contacted through EBay, full refund the next day, would of so preferred the item
                Sadly our Emmanuel never arrived either I must admit they did contact me back as soon as i e-mailed them and were very polite regarding it, got a full refund in the end.

Popped to Sainsburys today, Found a new 2014 singles case on the shelf. Because our pup has a dietary issue at the moment and is costing us a fortune in prescription food we are having to choose which diecast cars we really want. Left Cartney Carsper on the shelf and got Cora Copper (Think the little man will be more into the one with a camera) Think it is the first time we have left a new release on the shelf

No deluxes still, hopefully will find Emmanuel in store soon. There's more popping up on Ebay so it's a good sign that people are finding him.. I'm certainly not paying upwards of £15 + p&p on top for one!

Comment

• Originally posted by carscrazy View Post
                  Left Cartney Carsper on the shelf and got Cora Copper (Think the little man will be more into the one with a camera) Think it is the first time we have left a new release on the shelf
                  was this the same sainbury's i've just looked in as they had cartney left but no cora!

Comment

• Yuffie, I haven't been to Bath .. sorry wasn't me who beat you to it lol

Comment

• I popped into my local Wilkinsons on the way home from work. They have been selling very old US-carded Cars 2 singles for about 15 months now. It's taken that long to sell all their Finn McMissiles, all ten of them! Their last new case was the 996U case with Celine Dephare and Acer with torch, yes that long ago!

In that time Cars singles have been £4.60, £3.60 and most recently £3.00. Finally, they've all gone!

There is a new price ticket showing Cars single diecast £5.00. I thought this was encouraging, maybe some new cars are on their way? I asked the manageress when the new cars are being delivered. She looked onto the system and said the status was 'Seasonally Exhausted' and there were no stocks in the warehouse and no planned orders or deliveries. She said that means that the line is now discontinued. If that's true, why put out a new price ticket (at a new price)?

Comment

• That seems very strange with Wilko Our stores have stopped Cars but still stock Planes.

Comment

• went up to sainsbury last night, good job I did, found cora and cartney, well chuffed

Comment

• just back from Sainsbury's to, got Cora & Cartney, they also had Fibre Fuel & Rip, left those 2 as already have them

Comment

• Some great finds everyone. My timing must be poor, oh well will keep trying

Comment

• Found no stall and cartney today so (I think) I have everything I need from the two new boxes I've seen so far!

Comment

Working...
                                X