Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (2014)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by carscrazy View Post
    Sadly our Emmanuel never arrived either I must admit they did contact me back as soon as i e-mailed them and were very polite regarding it, got a full refund in the end.
    Hate to say I told you so. That seller is a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzo View Post
      Hate to say I told you so. That seller is a joke.
      Yeah seems on this occasion no one got one It's very strange 14 people purchased it and as far as i can see not a single one has left any feedback? (maybe bidding/buying their own listings ??)

Hopefully Emmanuel will arrive in our stores soon

Comment

• Decided to drive to a tesco store that I haven't been to for a while. Walking up to the toy section it looked promising..could see Mack and Red then spotted Waiter Mater .. No Emmanuel tho Gutted!!

Comment

Decided to drive to a tesco store that I haven't been to for a while. Walking up to the toy section it looked promising..could see Mack and Red then spotted Waiter Mater .. No Emmanuel tho Gutted!!

Would you pay the £12 for it though that tesco are asking for? I don't think I would I think I'd wait in the the hope of finding it asda or sainsburys. I know it's only a couple pound less but i won't be paying tesco prices anytime soon! Or would you just pay the extra as he probably isn't going to be around long just get it while you can?

Comment

• I would of paid Tesco price only because of not being able to get it elsewhere.. I have tried two large Sainsburys stores and one smaller store, they haven't had any deluxes in yet, Also tried two Asda stores and again no deluxes. Even tried Toymaster and they have had nothing Cars related for months!
            The little man is mad on buses/coaches so i know this one will have loads of play time out of it and the look on his face will be priceless

I have just spotted one on Amazon for £12.92 with free postage. Went to order one and remembered i still had some credit from a gift card at Christmas so cost less then expected .. Just hope this one turns up unlike the last one bought online

Comment

I would of paid Tesco price only because of not being able to get it elsewhere.. I have tried two large Sainsburys stores and one smaller store, they haven't had any deluxes in yet, Also tried two Asda stores and again no deluxes. Even tried Toymaster and they have had nothing Cars related for months!
              The little man is mad on buses/coaches so i know this one will have loads of play time out of it and the look on his face will be priceless

I have just spotted one on Amazon for £12.92 with free postage. Went to order one and remembered i still had some credit from a gift card at Christmas so cost less then expected .. Just hope this one turns up unlike the last one bought online
              Happy days! I haven't actually seen him in the shops yet so temptation may get the better of me if I do see him in tesco, I did come across the other deluxes in tesco a couple of weeks ago but wouldn't pay £12 then found them all in asda the next day!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drtbrfc View Post
                Happy days! I haven't actually seen him in the shops yet so temptation may get the better of me if I do see him in tesco, I did come across the other deluxes in tesco a couple of weeks ago but wouldn't pay £12 then found them all in asda the next day!
                Don't think I'd pay Tesco price for Nelson if we saw that case in store either. Nice one finding them in Asda

Comment

• Originally posted by Drtbrfc View Post
                  Would you pay the £12 for it though that tesco are asking for? I don't think I would I think I'd wait in the the hope of finding it asda or sainsburys. I know it's only a couple pound less but i won't be paying tesco prices anytime soon! Or would you just pay the extra as he probably isn't going to be around long just get it while you can?
                  That's a good question you ask... I've learned over the years that I will pay (overpay) to be sure I get something... there are several items I would not have in my collection otherwise.

But I am trying to show more patience... it's hard for me.

Great finds on the new Cars, everyone.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                    That's a good question you ask... I've learned over the years that I will pay (overpay) to be sure I get something... there are several items I would not have in my collection otherwise.

But I am trying to show more patience... it's hard for me.

Great finds on the new Cars, everyone.
                    Emmanuel is not a Chase Deluxe car, so there is every liklihood that it will be reissued in a later Deluxe case. It has been seen at ASDA, Disney Store, Sainsburys, Tesco and Toymaster.

As the cardback is an error card (showing Disney Pixar Cars as opposed to Disney World of Cars), Mattel will surely reissue it along with Waiter Mater?

Tesco do operate a price match, but I'm not sure that includes toys. It's worth asking.

Comment

• the way I see it , is that if you dont buy when you first see it, you sometimes dont get another chance, by the time you waste your time going round the different stores and flaff about on the lap top you might as well pay the extra first time around, although it does gall me to pay the extra.
                      I see Tescos have brought down the price of singles to 5 from 6, I would like to think my e mail to them was the reason, but probably not......but then again!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rumblywooby View Post
                        Found Cora copper and cartney Casper in sainsburys today
                        Just a heads up that Asda are getting this case too.
                        Picked them up this morning.

Comment

• Found these in asda and sainsburys.image.jpgimage.jpg

Comment

• nice finds pirelliboy and rumblywooby

Comment

• A day of success, my local Sainsbury's yielded Cartney Carsper and Cora Copper. Same first case of Deluxe. Nothing in Tesco's just the first case of Deluxe at £12, singles at £5 but all 2013 carded stock

The local Asda a few Neon's which I avoided, hopefully get them in Sainsbury's at the cheaper price. No Deluxe at all

Another Asda and success, Lee Race, Wheel Well Guido, Matthew True Blue, N20 Cola and Fillmore with headset, all still £5. Left Lizzie, as already had her from previous. No Deluxe here either. Interestingly they had a box W1938-998P on the shelf, but had only a few peg warmers left in it. I thought the Lizzie case was 998M, but maybe I missed something.

So think just need to Fiber Fuel and No Stall now.

Comment

• Both asdas by me had new 2014 cases out but I was to late to catch any thing good. They also had new neon cases out and one had the waiter mater case. But again think I was to late for Emmanuel.

Does any one know where I can find a updated list of case assortments?

Comment

Working...
                                X