Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (2014)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was in Asda in Kilmarnock a couple of weeks back and they had a strange sight - they had 24 Neon Miguels on display and no other Cars at all - within days they were all gone and they now only have 1 normal 2012 Francesco. I was Wondering if Mattel accidentally sent a case of 24 Miguels?

Comment

• Does sound like a very strange case! Bit like the ones where someone found a case full of super chases

Comment

• haha if I found 24 superchase id have bought them all!

Comment

• I'd bought all 24 and asked if they had any more instock haha

Comment

• I finally found a fresh 998P case in an ASDA that I've never bought any cars from as I've only ever seen very old (and worn out) pegwarmers (or bottom shelf basket warmers) in!

The actual case contents were slightly different to what I was expecting!

There were three Maters and no Kabutos.

There was a Boost (with Flames) in there and only two WGP Lighting McQueens. That was an added bonus (or Boost) if you get my flames (or drift)!?

Boost (with Flames) - 1
            Lizzie - 1
            Lee Race (Chase) - 1
            Wheel Well Guido - 1
            Matthew 'True Blue' McCrew - 1
            The King - 1
            Ramone (Purple) - 2
            Vladimir Trunkov - 1
            Rip Clutchgoneski - 1
            WGP Lightning McQueen - 2
            Mater - 3
            Race Team Fillmore (with Headset) - 1
            Raoul CaRoule - 2
            N20 Cola No. 68 - 1
            Cruisin' Lightning McQueen - 2
            Francesco Bernoulli - 1
            Race Tow Truck Tom - 1
            Carla Veloso - 1

W1938-998P (3543EAA)

Comment

• Picked up Emmanuel in selfridges oxford street today for Ł10.50. They had two but ones wing mirror was snapped in the packet so they took it off the shelf.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drtbrfc View Post
                Picked up Emmanuel in selfridges oxford street today for Ł10.50. They had two but ones wing mirror was snapped in the packet so they took it off the shelf.
                Are you in London for the England v. Denmark game tonght?

Comment

• Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
                  Are you in London for the England v. Denmark game tonght?
                  I am indeed. Currently sat in leister square having a pre match drink or two after a hour of car hunting haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drtbrfc View Post
                    I am indeed. Currently sat in leister square having a pre match drink or two after a hour of car hunting haha.
                    See you there (and about 70,000 others)!

Comment

• Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
                      See you there (and about 70,000 others)!
                      Should be a good game as there playing for there place'a in the 23 man World Cup squad!

Comment

• Yep, looking foward to the football later this evening. Couldn't make it to Wembley so off to the pub to watch it instead (at least the queue for the toilets won't be as bad!) After the match, I'll be straight home to admire my new purchases all found in Asda this lunch time. Enjoy the game folks, lets hope England pass the ball forward as well as sideways this evening!!

Comment

• Has the Allinol Pug been found anywhere other than Asda?

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzo View Post
                            Has the Allinol Pug been found anywhere other than Asda?
                            I think Nigel said that these cases are turning up in some Sainsbury's too!

Comment

• I'm sure Yuffie found remains of the case in a Sainsburys.

Our Sainsburys haven't restocked since our last find (was the case with Cora/Cartney)

Comment

• Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
                                I think Nigel said that these cases are turning up in some Sainsbury's too!
                                I wasn't sure to begin with, but now I've seen the full contents of the 998P case (with Lizzie), I can confirm that they have just started to sneak out into Sainsburys. The datestamps of the cars in Sainsburys were consistent with the 998P cases found in ASDA (mostly 3533EAA).

I've seen further new 998P cases and they had three WGP Lightning McQueens in them and only two Maters. The first fresh case I saw in ASDA on Tuesday night had just been opened and someone was obviously in the process of putting the cars out but was called away to do something else! I helped unpack and had the case for my reward!

Comment

Working...
                                X