Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (2014)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On my travels today have tried 2 Sainsburys along with Asda and Nothing!! So disappointed

Comment

• I had a good drive around this evening. I visited a number of ASDA, Morrison, Sainsburys and Tesco.

Morrison

They had recent deliveries of the 2013 998F case. Not surprisingly, Ichigo and Ruka had left the building!

Tesco

All only had old stock, Cars 2, silver racers and 2013 peg warmers and they want £6 for them. New stock at higher prices is bad enough, but a Cars 2 Francesco on a beat up card for £6 is beyond excessive! More stores are due to the modernisation refit so that means reducing the toy section and reducing many other sections and raising prices! It's not really a surprise that Tesco's profits are on the slide. They need to change direction.

Sainsburys

They have all had a recent deliveries ranging from 2013 998F, 2013 WoC 998L and 998N cases. All 2014 stock at all the branches I visited had been sold as had Neon racers and Deluxe. All branches reported that they had new stock this week and everything had sold out within a day or so!

ASDA

No sign of Deluxe. Just a few Neon racers here and there but on beat up cards! No thanks!

Toys R Us

I only visited one store, Purley Way, Croydon. Very few cars singles and other smaller, cheaper items. Hopefully a restock of Radiator Springs Classic singles and Three car packs is on the way? Plenty of Three Way Tie 10-Car packs, mostly damaged and a few minus the odd car!

It's very encouraging that the market is bouyant. Although stocks of Deluxe have been limited so far, Mattel must be encouraged by their sales (in spite of the price) and must see it was an error not releasing them in the UK last year? Hopefully, we will see the whole range released along with the Double packs too?

Comment

• Deluxe in tesco ayr - also 12 quid. Chuck, Nelson and Mack all in stock. Picked up all 3 as the wee mans birthday is coming up
        Lizardmaster

Comment

• Yuffie could you post pictures of the new cars you found please

Comment

• Originally posted by MarknotaMack View Post
            Yuffie could you post pictures of the new cars you found please
            i didn't buy any i'm afraid

Comment

• Found this in 'The Range' at £4.99
              Also had Sputter Stop.
              Last edited by pirelliboy; 02-07-2014, 05:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pirelliboy View Post
                Found this in 'The Range' at £4.99
                Also had Sputter Stop.
                Nice find and great price!! I never started a launcher collection, feared the dent in the ol pocket that it would cause!!
                Last edited by pirelliboy; 02-07-2014, 07:34 PM.

Comment

• Popped to Morrisons today and they also had some 2014 stock.. Nothing we wanted tho

Comment

• Asda have some Pit Launchers at £8.98. They Had McQueen, Leakless, Raoul Caroule, and the other on the back of a box they didn't have was Vitoline.

Where is the 2014 stock ???

Comment

• Tried a different Sainsburys and Asda today and both had restocked, Sainsburys had 2014 left overs and Asda had what may of been either Mark Wheelsen or Ruka case left overs.
                      Asda also had Neons, these were a easy pass for me as I think I'd rather put that money towards other Cars that we would prefer to get.

Overall cheap day out as nothing bought Cars wise.. did find a new Transformer but will post that in the relevant thread

Comment

• Tried 4 Sainsburys today and this is what I got.
                        Could be better but happy with Magen.

Picked this up in Asda for £10

Comment

• Great finds!! I'm struggling to find stores with the tent sets at the moment

Comment

• Found the cars stunt racers in the entertainer today, all with 50% off making them £4 each. Picked up the King to see what they are like (plus my boys King looks Race damaged the King, buckled wheels and all!)

Comment

• Found Carla Velso with flames today no Megan Carrar or acer with headset

Comment

• All quiet again in all the stores close to me, my nearest Sainsburys did have 4 Nelson's Deluxe on the shelves. Also seen Planes Tent sets in Tesco for £9.50

Comment

Working...
                                X