Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (2014)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally Emmanuel arrived from Amazon today. You can imagine my horror when the postman handed me a thin plastic jiffy bag, there was no packaging at all!
    I've heard of a few wing mirrors being broken in the boxes so i was dreaded what i was about to open ....

It has took some abuse in the post but by some miracle the mirrors have remained intact! The plastic bubble is mainly squashed around the front of the bus but it looks like it's either been stood on or had something heavy on top of it. Also although you can't make it out in the photo the card is quite bent.

Luckily we open and play with our collection so aslong as the item itself is okay, that's all that matters to us.

Guys i strongly suggest you request better packaging with the seller on Amazon or buy elsewhere

Comment

• Originally posted by carscrazy View Post
      I'm sure Yuffie found remains of the case in a Sainsburys.

Our Sainsburys haven't restocked since our last find (was the case with Cora/Cartney)
      Saw a Sainsbury's bin (Yuffie's branch of choice) with what looked like a full case number-wise except the only standouts were 2 each of Fiber Fuel and Shiny Wax. The usual couple of Maters and Cruisin' LMQs, oh and a Flo. Not sure what this case is supposed to contain, but no sign of the Allinol pug or Lizzie.

Comment

• were you just in there as i rummaged through the same selection about 30 minutes ago (and, no, i didn't get the good stuff first!)

Comment

• Tried several stores in 2 towns and nothing but peg warmers. Luckily I came home to a nice surprise sent from Raginpage

20140306_185125.jpg

Comment

• Great additions Nick

Comment

• Little boys, easter and birthday check.

Wont stop me buying more, he really loves Cars Toons Tokyo Mater so need to try and get a few more.

Comment

• We also let the little man have Cars for easter.. toys are better then sweets

Comment

• wow,some great items there
                  Originally posted by Nick Stickers View Post
                  Tried several stores in 2 towns and nothing but peg warmers. Luckily I came home to a nice surprise sent from Raginpage

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3893[/ATTACH]

Comment

• Originally posted by yuffie View Post
                    were you just in there as i rummaged through the same selection about 30 minutes ago (and, no, i didn't get the good stuff first!)
                    Nope, was around lunchtime. Seemed like 20+ cars at least so no idea what we both missed?

Comment

• Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
                      I have been tracking what has been in each case (and the missing cases too). Strange though it may appear, but there is some logic in Mattel's case assortments. Mattel usually import two cases together. The 998P case actually hit the shops about nine days earlier that I had been told.

Generally, Mattel work from lowest to highest in series (unless a case is cancelled).

Those likely to be in the next case or two are:

Repeats:

Marlon 'Clutches' McKay
                      Hydraulic Ramone
                      Luigi & Guido
                      Wingo (with Flames)
                      Timothy Twostroke

First on 2014 card:

David Hobbscap
                      Sidewall Shine
                      Spare O Mint
                      Boost (with Flames)
                      Nigel Gearsley (with Flames)
                      Doc Hudson
                      Sally

Usual suspects:

McQueen (of some sort or another)

NEW cars:

There should be a couple of new cars per case, categories Lemons, Race Fans, Allinol Blowout, 95 Pit Crew, Mel Dorado Show, Paris Tour and RSN. Plenty!!

Another new case has been released in the US. Following on from 999T/U/V/W/Y, the next case is 998A. It stands to reason that this may well be the case that's appearing in mainland Europe and next to be released in the UK. Thanks to Carsthetoys, this is the case contents that have been noted (full contents to be confirmed) ...

CHISAKI
                      SPARE O MINT
                      RACE TEAM SARGE (with Headset) - 2
                      DOC HUDSON
                      LUBEWIG
                      MEL DORADO
                      SIDEWALL SHINE No. 74
                      HYDRAULIC RAMONE
                      BRENT MUSTANGBURGER (with Headset)
                      LIGHTING McQUEEN - 3
                      BOOST (with Flames)
                      RAOUL CaROULE
                      N2O COLA
                      FRANCESCO BERNOULLI - 2
                      BRAND NEW MATER - 2
                      WGP LIGHTNING McQUEEN
                      WINGO (with Flames)
                      NIGEL GEARSLEY (with Flames)
                      FILLMORE

This will probably be W1938-998Q or 998R in the UK. If anyone in mainland Europe has seen this case, what was the case number? Photos please!

Comment

• There were 2 x Emmanuel in the Tesco at Silverburn near Glasgow last night so thats another one ticked off the list for me Plenty of Waiter Maters too but left them due to Tesco's pricing policy!
                        Lizardmaster

Comment

• Found 2x Emmanuel and waiter mater in a reading sainsburys. I only picked up 1 Emmanuel as I don't want the mater at £10.

Comment

• Picked up Fiber Fuel this evening in Sainsbury's and the last of the 3 (out of the initial 7) Neon's. I had previously been refusing to the pay the additional £1 Asda were charging!

Also Sainsbury's have reduced the Action Shifters Ramone & Luigi Playsets further from £11.29 to £9.99 if anyone is interested.

Still not sure I can get use to seeing and leaving Rip's, Flo's and Tubbs Pacers!

Comment

• Popped to Morrisons before doing school run today and nothing new

Comment

• Got a Lizzie and Lee Race today from Morrisons

Comment

Working...
                                X