Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (2014)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
    How long before Todd and Denise pitch up on the scene then folks?!
    LOL, you really think they are going to turn up. This is Mattel we are talking about?

Nigel? I know its a case list but will it actually be arriving. I want an army of Pizza Planet Trucks.

Comment

• Cabbie is on toysrus website

Comment

• Originally posted by Rumblywooby View Post
        Cabbie is on toysrus website
        Thanks for that, reserved one and will be picking it up tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by madbob View Post
          LOL, you really think they are going to turn up. This is Mattel we are talking about?

Nigel? I know its a case list but will it actually be arriving. I want an army of Pizza Planet Trucks.
          Mattel did manage to get all 76 singles out last year so we have to believe they'll do the same this year!
          Last edited by niftynigel; 06-11-2014, 11:09 PM.

Comment

• Slight change in numbers ...

Mainline series

Deluxe (12)
            Double Packs (9) ~ Added Kimberley Rims & Carinne Cavvy
            Singles (72) ~ One less single due to extra double pack
            TBC (3) ~ Allinol Blowout (2); Mel Dorado Show (1)

The Allinol Blowout series ...

1/9 - CARLA VELOSO (with Flames)
            2/9 - MAGEN CARRAR (CHASE)
            3/9 - NIGEL GEARSLEY (with Flames)
            4/9 - TOWIN' EOIN (Deluxe)
            TBC - HOLLEY SHIFTWELL (with Screen)
            TBC - LIGHT BLUE AUDI
            TBC - RACE TRACK AMBULANCE (Deluxe)
            TBC
            TBC

Mel Dorado Show series ...

1/9 - HUDSON HORNET PISTON CUP LIGHTNING McQUEEN
            2/9 - LEE RACE (CHASE)
            3/9- WHEEL WELL GUIDO
            4/9 - WAITER MATER (Deluxe)
            5/9 - MEL DORADO
            6/9 - WILD MILES AXLEROD (Deluxe)
            TBC - FRANCESCO BERNOULLI (with Open Mouth)
            TBC - FRANCESCO FAN MATER (with Phone) (Deluxe)
            TBC

Comment

• did a few today, tru had new planes stuff in, quite nice, smyths is now the new museum, must have had 12 of the cab pack at 24.99 and about 30 mcqueens at 5.49 each, however francesco was reduced to 1.99
              went into b and q next door and bought some plants for the garden instead!

Comment

• passed a different smyths today picked up a couple of kimura kaizos at 99p each, result

Comment

• deluxe down to 4.99 and neons down to 2.99 in sainsburys, they are on an end and not in the toy section
                  had emmanuel, red, choke, with a little creative thinking elsewhere got myself a waiter mater!

Comment

• Wow, that's some good prices boogity, I may get the neons for my boy after all! If only the next deluxe case arrived while they were still that price!

Comment

• Did they have like a 50% off price card by them? I Just got back from Sainsburys and the deluxes are back up to £9.99 in London. This store must be the only Sainsburys that has never stocked Neons so not sure about those.

Comment

• had a 3 x 6 sign saying 9.99/7.99/4.99 on them, you should see what they scan at
                        Originally posted by tachomint101 View Post
                        Did they have like a 50% off price card by them? I Just got back from Sainsburys and the deluxes are back up to £9.99 in London. This store must be the only Sainsburys that has never stocked Neons so not sure about those.

Comment

• on a different subject, ie the world cup, as that infamous norwegian commentator said all those years ago...your boys took one hell of a beating.......

Comment

• I did attempt to scan them but came up at £9.99 still. Swifty put them back when I saw that price

Comment

• Yeah OK , I prefer very narrowly defeated!

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
                                on a different subject, ie the world cup, as that infamous norwegian commentator said all those years ago...your boys took one hell of a beating.......
                                Roger, were you referring to the only team from the British Isles to actually qualify for the World Cup Finals? None of the other home nations got close!

Sadly, unless there is radical shake up of world football or something more dramatic, I can't see that changing in the foreseeable future. The days of 1982 when Northern Ireland humbled Spain are long gone!

On the issue of England, they lost two tight games where they could easily have won both; not bad for a relatively young and developing team. I would like to think that it's been a good (learning) experience for the younger players! It's not all doom and gloom as the England U17s have just won a European Trophy!

With the new European Nations League, there will be even less chance of the home nations meeting in future. Win, lose or draw, I'd love to play the home nations and Rep. Ireland on a regular basis.

Comment

Working...
                                X