Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (2014)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
    The confirmed contents of the latest UK/International singles case W1938-988S (0794EAA) ...

GEARTRUDE - 1
    THE KING No. 43 - 2
    FLO - 1
    RAMONE (Purple) - 2
    CARTNEY CARSPER - 1
    LUIGI & GUIDO - 1
    MEL DORADO - 1
    SHINY WAX No. 82 - 2
    HARUMI - 1
    MARLON 'CLUTCHES' McKAY - 1
    RACE TEAM MATER (with Headset) - 2
    RAOULE CaROULE - 1
    HUDSON HORNET PISTON CUP LIGHTNING McQUEEN - 2
    VLADIMIR TRUNKOV - 1
    DJ (with Flames) - 1
    LIGHTNING McQUEEN No. 95 - 2
    MIGUEL CAMINO - 2

Just found this case in tesco. They had a couple out on the shelf with the open box on the top, got it down and Gertrude was still in there! No harumi though.

Comment

• just walked into work this morning 7.30 and someone on nights had put out a new box, had a quick decko and 3rd car in was dirty gertie, did an about turn and paid for it, nice start to the day

so i,ve got gertie, did think it would be hard to find, clearly I was wrong, however it now might be a hard find for anyone else in the area

of course I may have got this wrong too, as young mums/kids might,nt give a flying fig about gertie and its only us saddos who do!!!!!!!!!!!
      Originally posted by boogity View Post
      looks as if finding dirty gerty is going to be a bit difficult
      if I come across it , fair enough, but i,m not going out of my way and being held to ransome by that shower ...mattel

Comment

• Congratulations on finding Gertrude, boogity! She's a great looking Car, even if she's not a Ferrari... and we all know that boogity... he follow only the Ferrari.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Found harumi today in asda filton. They also had Gertrude which I left for some one else to pick up!

Comment

• wasnt much of a chase to get it, still saved a bit on the gas, etc
            Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
            Congratulations on finding Gertrude, boogity! She's a great looking Car, even if she's not a Ferrari... and we all know that boogity... he follow only the Ferrari.

Comment

• Found this on Saturday, in Debenhams of all places

Comment

• Dirty Gerty (copyright boogity) found/bought this evening in asda, chucked in a bin and left with a few crappy LMQs and the odd WGP repeat. Kinda felt sorry for the banged up old girl.

Comment

• TRU have finally reduced the three way tie 10 pack - it was an easy pass for me though.

Comment

• Originally posted by BirchTiger View Post
                    TRU have finally reduced the three way tie 10 pack - it was an easy pass for me though.
                    hahahaha

wow what a reduction

Comment

• ha ha - gotta love toys r us!

found geartrude in Sainsbury's today - the box was overflowing as they keep restocking it even though all the LM's and FB's don't sell - however it must reach a point where there simply won't be room for any new cars - once again mattel strike with their stupidity of including so many of these in every case

Comment

• Haven't been able to browse much of late due to other commitments but finally did a round at sainsbury and asda today.. Nothing to report tho

Comment

• After finding nothing in ages, finally got Geartrude on Thursday in Tesco, and Ivan in Sainsburys today - this wasn't on their system and so they put it through at £4.99

The toy store in High Wycombe had two Geartrudes on the shelves today.

Comment

• was up in derry/londonderry at weekend doing the marathon, on the sat managed to get round a few places after registration, some good finds, didnt buy any mind
                            debenhams - 20 %off, found acer with headphones
                            tru - maryln on rad springs card
                            argos - lee race and megan
                            tesco - good selection of int card and us cards
                            sainsburys - nought
                            smyths - it had closed by the time I got there

overall a pretty good array of stuff

did a pb of 3.35.02 in race, putting me 242 outta 1333, so it was a rewarding day, well chuffed, role on dublin in october and that 3.29.59!

Comment

• Well done on the marathon, boogity!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• found porto corsa boat with mcq in asda last night for a tenner

Comment

Working...
                                X