Recent Finds - February 2014 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LMQ702 View Post
    Toons singles are making their appearance. Found at Walmart this morning.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3780[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]3781[/ATTACH]
    Finally! Patokaa is back!

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by iopl3887 View Post
      Finally! Patokaa is back!
      ahh I can't wait to see them at my Walmart!
      "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
        Chuck shelf warms in our TRUs because no one wants to buy him for $10. Found him in Kmart last night for $9 also.
        TRU charges too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by KK&PP_Cars View Post
          At least at one of my targets I know there are boxes of Nelson/Chuck holding back any new releases...
          If possible, could you pick me up a Chuck? Maybe hold it for me in case I don't ever find one, cause he doesn't seem to be anywhere around me

Comment

• Originally posted by CarsDiecast08 View Post
            If possible, could you pick me up a Chuck? Maybe hold it for me in case I don't ever find one, cause he doesn't seem to be anywhere around me
            I think I can do that, sure...

Comment

• Originally posted by KK&PP_Cars View Post
              I think I can do that, sure...
              sent you a pm

Comment

• Originally posted by LMQ702 View Post
                Toons singles are making their appearance. Found at Walmart this morning.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3780[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]3781[/ATTACH]
                Amazing!! We want all of those shown on the card back

Comment

• Found (2) Emmanuel at a walmart today. Only bought one. They will be going through a reset soon so i'll go back in a week or so. Also went to target and they didn't have any NEON racers out. Stopped at a TRU and it was LMQ city. They had about 50 cars on pegs and all but 10 were various LMQ. They were also 2/$5 but had nothing I wanted...

Comment

• 2 Walmarts I visited today had the Tokyo Mater cars. I am not adept at posting pictures on here yet, but I found all 5 characters at both places. I was pretty excited about it. I noticed after my one find of haulers that I haven't found anymore at all. I'm wondering how many of these things will actually be available.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raginpage View Post
                      2 Walmarts I visited today had the Tokyo Mater cars. I am not adept at posting pictures on here yet, but I found all 5 characters at both places. I was pretty excited about it. I noticed after my one find of haulers that I haven't found anymore at all. I'm wondering how many of these things will actually be available.
                      Get a photo bucket acct its free and there is instructions on here how to copy and paste. I do it from my phone. and are you trading the tokyo mater cars

Comment

• Originally posted by Raginpage View Post
                        2 Walmarts I visited today had the Tokyo Mater cars. I am not adept at posting pictures on here yet, but I found all 5 characters at both places. I was pretty excited about it. I noticed after my one find of haulers that I haven't found anymore at all. I'm wondering how many of these things will actually be available.
                        Brent - You have the best stores. Lol! I'm waiting for haulers and hope I see them soon.

Comment

• I found the haulers for the 2nd time today. Also found the Tokyo Mater Cars and bought a set for a member here. Got a Komodo for myself to open also.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Still waiting on the dump bins...and haulers...and toons...and Deluxe J around here! I did find an Emmanuel a bit out of town last weekend though, so at least I got that going for me...and not that I would buy one, but haven't even seen a Gunnar.

Comment

• ahh that makes me excited! I gotta find Kyandee and Kaa Reesu

Comment

• I'm camping out at the Walmart waiting for them to put their stock out. Lol. They're doing a reset right now and bringing inventory out. There are 6 pegs for singles and already put out the double packs. Finally found the John lassetire 2 pack, and a couple more Emmanuel buses. Woot! I don't see a peg for the toons or a place for the haulers :-(
                                Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Working...
                                X