No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - February 2014 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've seen a remnant of an Emmanuel case once. One Waiter Mater on a WOC card. That's it.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Originally posted by Silver Frosty View Post

I found this Magen on an international card today at the same woolworths in Australia where I bought her in November on an American card.

In Australia, we usually get the American card. I've never seen this card in Australian shops before. There were 13 cars from case u there and they all had the uk style front but I don't know the back origin with just the single car picture on it.

Is it a British card? Canadian? Argentinian?!

Edit. By the way, if anyone wants this car or wants me to go back and get one of the others, you can have it, PM me.
      I never understood why Magen is obviously female (eyes on the card) but the actual die-cast looks like a guy.

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
        I would have never guessed that the Tokyo Mater 3pack would be warming shelves, but like CarsDiecast08 has said...they are! The Mater The Greater ones seem to be selling a little better. I think people are just tired of the multi packs...singles of Tokyo Mater or Manji would probably sell better.

OH...and great score carslover!!!!
        thanks Scavenger

there are 4 Tokyo maters and 2 mater the greaters in each case

that is why you find so many more Tokyo sets

and as you say singles would sell a lot better than these 3 packs

but I would not be surprised to see more walmart toon 3 packs this year

Comment

• Good News: My Wal-Mart had the dump-bins!!!!!!!!!!

Bad News: They only had 6 cars (2013) in them and they were just scattered all about.
          Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• Originally posted by odisn View Post
            I've now popped into about half of the RDU Walmarts, and still no dump bins (or pegged cases U or V) in sight. And I've only seen remains of the Emmanuel case in 2 of 8 stores.

edit to add- Oh, and I haven't seen the haulers either.
            so far I have only found one walmart with the dump bin and haulers

and I have 8 walmarts that I visit within 50 miles of me

Comment

• Originally posted by ksammut View Post
              Good News: My Wal-Mart had the dump-bins!!!!!!!!!!

Bad News: They only had 6 cars (2013) in them and they were just scattered all about.
              sounds like they got the bin and none of the cars and planes yet

I would keep checking

the one I found had 6 case U's in it

Comment

• I've seen dump bins at one of 4 Walmart stores... I've seen Emmanuel at one of 4 Walmart stores... I've not seen any of the new haulers.

The good news is I'm saving money...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                  I've seen dump bins at one of 4 Walmart stores... I've seen Emmanuel at one of 4 Walmart stores... I've not seen any of the new haulers.

The good news is I'm saving money...
                  that's a positive way to look at it lol

Comment

• Found at Target…

Comment

• Nice Find, Micky!

Comment

• I also found the Neon racers singles and 4 Packs at Target. Doesn't look like they are slated to put them on shelves for another week or so. You can find which locations have them by searching online and search the stores near you. I found them online, then headed over to the store and asked an associate to see if they had them in stock. I think they look pretty cool!

Comment

• great finds Micky and Greg

Comment

• Two interesting finds today. Walmart, found an old Octane Gain Hauler (pretty beat up, but i'll take it). Also got my hands on the box from the Target Neon Cars. When i looked at it, saw "CARTON #33 OF 780." Not sure if that means there will be only 780 cases, but seems like a pretty low number.

photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpg

Comment

• saw these at Walmart today, just thought I'd report that mine had gotten them in. WP_20140211_010.jpg
                              "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

• Originally posted by CarsDiecast08 View Post
                                saw these at Walmart today, just thought I'd report that mine had gotten them in. [ATTACH=CONFIG]3773[/ATTACH]
                                Nice. I think my 3 year old would love to get a hold of those haulers.

Comment

Working...
                                X