No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - February 2014 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My local Walmart has singles on sale for $2.50. Too bad I don't need any of what I need...

Comment

My closest Walmart has more than 100 planes, but we're not into that...no room for cars, a couple of deluxe toons for $7 (down from $10)...went to my next closest one and they had just put 6 case U on the pegs (I assume what some of you have found in bins) + Mack hauler...still looking for Emmanuel on a good card...

Comment

Originally posted by Tmremote View Post
        This is off topic, but wow Dutch Stickers, I love your signature!! Very nice!
        Owh thanks Tmremote! I can show you how to build an animated image/banner if you like.

I should not watch this thread anymore. All those nice cars coming out. Not good for my wallet.. can't wait to find these new diecasts.

Comment

Found two Emmanuals with banged up cards at a Walmart a bit out of town. No sign of 2014 singles or Haulers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
            Found two Emmanuals with banged up cards at a Walmart a bit out of town. No sign of 2014 singles or Haulers.
            Hey, two beat up Emmanuels are better than no Emmanuel at all!
            -Steve
            AKA Tmremote

Comment

Nice ferris.

Comment

Thought I might get lucky at a small town Walmart late this afternoon... here's what I found:

What was I thinking? I spent $0 on Cars and Hot Wheels... $0 in the store... with buying a house, I suppose that's a good thing.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Chris I had 2 Walmarts that made yours look good!! But they both just received 2 cases of the new 2 packs. That is all they have right now Carswise though!

Comment

Originally posted by Tmremote View Post
                    Hey, two beat up Emmanuels are better than no Emmanuel at all!
                    I'm with you on that...it is no problem for me since I open almost everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ferris View Post
                      better luck then I've had finding him at all.
                      "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

• Originally posted by iopl3887 View Post
                        Okay. Thanks!
                        I went back this morning and she was gone, sorry

Comment

• Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                          I would have never guessed that the Tokyo Mater 3pack would be warming shelves, but like CarsDiecast08 has said...they are! The Mater The Greater ones seem to be selling a little better. I think people are just tired of the multi packs...singles of Tokyo Mater or Manji would probably sell better.

OH...and great score carslover!!!!
                          the thing of it is. the characters in both 3 packs have all come out individually at some point. If they would just re release all the tokyo toon characters I'd be happy, that way I could pick up the ones I never got.

Comment

• I found this Magen on an international card today at the same woolworths in Australia where I bought her in November on an American card.

In Australia, we usually get the American card. I've never seen this card in Australian shops before. There were 13 cars from case u there and they all had the uk style front but I don't know the back origin with just the single car picture on it.

Is it a British card? Canadian? Argentinian?!

Edit. By the way, if anyone wants this car or wants me to go back and get one of the others, you can have it, PM me.
                            Last edited by Silver Frosty; 02-09-2014, 12:27 PM.

Comment

• great find silver frosty

interesting to find international and US card releases there

international cards are usually in the UK, Europe and Canada from what I have seen

Comment

• I've now popped into about half of the RDU Walmarts, and still no dump bins (or pegged cases U or V) in sight. And I've only seen remains of the Emmanuel case in 2 of 8 stores.

edit to add- Oh, and I haven't seen the haulers either.

Comment

Working...
                                X