No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - February 2014 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't found anything new today I just wanted to share some pictures. This was my walmart last week. WP_20140205_006 (1).jpg the mater toon 3 packs being shelf warmers since December. But this was my Walmart today. WP_20140207_007.jpgWP_20140207_008.jpg only 1 Megan Carrar, not that I need her now.
    "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Originally posted by CarsDiecast08 View Post
      I haven't found anything new today I just wanted to share some pictures. This was my walmart last week. [ATTACH=CONFIG]3758[/ATTACH] the mater toon 3 packs being shelf warmers since December. But this was my Walmart today. [ATTACH=CONFIG]3759[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3760[/ATTACH] only 1 Megan Carrar, not that I need her now.
      Could you possibly pick her up for me?

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by iopl3887 View Post
        Could you possibly pick her up for me?
        when I go back tomorrow if she's still there I can

Comment

when I go back tomorrow if she's still there I can
          Okay. Thanks!

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

todays walmart finds

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
              todays walmart finds

Yay! The Haulers have been found! I have to check my Walmart for them.
              Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Great finds. I love how you guys in US can pick up multiples at a time.. here in the UK you get one per store and that's only if your lucky!

Can't quite make the price ticket out, How much are those Tokyo 3 packs with Manji?

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                  Last night in the Walmart near where I work, I found a lone Waiter Mater. On a World of Cars card. Arghhh! Missed the bus. I hit the same 2 Walmarts I hit yesterday this morning. Both had put out 2014 case A 2 packs, but no new deluxe. One of the Walmarts had put out a dump bin also. Just old Planes and Case U singles. Someone had laid 5 Megans right on top but I left them all.
                  I've seen 2 waiter maters at my Walmart, I fear I too have "missed the bus"

Comment

Originally posted by carscrazy View Post
                    Great finds. I love how you guys in US can pick up multiples at a time.. here in the UK you get one per store and that's only if your lucky!

Can't quite make the price ticket out, How much are those Tokyo 3 packs with Manji?
                    if my mind serves me correctly $14.97, I can confirm it when I go back again tomorrow.

Comment

I haven't found anything new today I just wanted to share some pictures. This was my walmart last week. [ATTACH=CONFIG]3758[/ATTACH] the mater toon 3 packs being shelf warmers since December. But this was my Walmart today. [ATTACH=CONFIG]3759[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3760[/ATTACH] only 1 Megan Carrar, not that I need her now.
                      why cant our stores over here look like that,all them toons ohhh my

Comment

Originally posted by djjd21 View Post
                        I agree! I'd love to walk in a store and be greeted with that display

Comment

if my mind serves me correctly $14.97, I can confirm it when I go back again tomorrow.
                          Thanks

Comment

I've seen 2 waiter maters at my Walmart, I fear I too have "missed the bus"
                            Put me in that club, as well. Found 2 Waiter Maters, Red, and Mack new cards hanging on the pegs this morning at my closest Wally.

Comment

Originally posted by djjd21 View Post
                              they've become shelf warmers for so long I'm tired of seeing them

Comment

they've become shelf warmers for so long I'm tired of seeing them
                                I would have never guessed that the Tokyo Mater 3pack would be warming shelves, but like CarsDiecast08 has said...they are! The Mater The Greater ones seem to be selling a little better. I think people are just tired of the multi packs...singles of Tokyo Mater or Manji would probably sell better.

OH...and great score carslover!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X