Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
    you could always trade 2 for 1 of older cars you need
    yeah I could... but I have to find the cars others would be looking for first. But I also like things being fair and I don't agree with the 2 for 1 thing. You should get what you're trading for.
    "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

• I finally found this guy today

Comment

• Originally posted by Raginpage View Post
        Lizzie cases are coming into Kohls. I've seen 1 fresh and 1 missing Lee and Lizzie so far.
        I checked a kohls today and they didn't have any cars singles, deluxe or 2 packs

Comment

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
          I checked a kohls today and they didn't have any cars singles, deluxe or 2 packs
          I have found them in 2 of 3 stores checked. It may be a bit early but if memory serves SOME of the Kohls put out case Cs around this time last year, presumably for Easter.

Comment

• Just hanging there on the pegs at the Target on my route home after work this evening.

Comment

• thats awesome!

Comment

• SWEEEEET!!!!!!!!! Wish I could find aTrike!!!

Originally posted by odisn View Post
                Just hanging there on the pegs at the Target on my route home after work this evening.

Comment

• Originally posted by odisn View Post
                  Just hanging there on the pegs at the Target on my route home after work this evening.

great find odis

Comment

Man I wish I had that kinda luck!!! Great find!

On a different note, have not even found Case Y yet...seems stores must've skipped it around here or something. My friend in Jersey in looking near the NYC area has been to five stores and only found one two pack. But still, I'm so thankful she's looking; she keeps finding remnants of Case Y...so close to Lee and Wheel Well Guido!!!

It is a bit of a win and lose situation when we get rapid fire cases---I like seeing new cars coming out but I hate when I have to scramble to get them. It is very hard trying to find one case, let alone three...
                    Last edited by Tmremote; 03-27-2014, 02:25 AM.
                    -Steve
                    AKA Tmremote

Comment

• Case Y around here was almost exclusively TRU, 1 was found at Walmart and a few at Target. Lubewig case had just a couple at Walmart and a couple at Target. The Cora Cartney case only 2 have been spotted at Target so far. I'm not sure that same pattern is holding up in other regions.

Comment

• Great finds...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Just got back from WM.

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

Awesome! Yukio and Flash are still the only Super Chases I've found at retail.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Found leftovers of a new case at the Walmart a half mile from my house yesterday. I guess that is what I get for NOT checking on Wednesday! GRRR Found Fiber Fuel and No Stall hanging out on the pegs with some other cars. At least new singles have hit my Walmarts! Most of them are either CLOGGED with dump bin garbage or stuck on empty peg mode lately. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
                                Found leftovers of a new case at the Walmart a half mile from my house yesterday. I guess that is what I get for NOT checking on Wednesday! GRRR Found Fiber Fuel and No Stall hanging out on the pegs with some other cars. At least new singles have hit my Walmarts! Most of them are either CLOGGED with dump bin garbage or stuck on empty peg mode lately. lol
                                Exactly what I found yesterday jeff!! Was sooooooo not happy to have missed Cora and Cartney!

Comment

Working...
                                X