No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - March 2014 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's the only case that I'm still searching for. Maybe I should hit a couple of Walmarts at lunch.

Comment

• Originally posted by odisn View Post
      Just hanging there on the pegs at the Target on my route home after work this evening.

man I wish I was in Raleigh NC and had that kind of luck too :P still nothing over here in Mooresville NC
      "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

• Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
        Found leftovers of a new case at the Walmart a half mile from my house yesterday. I guess that is what I get for NOT checking on Wednesday! GRRR Found Fiber Fuel and No Stall hanging out on the pegs with some other cars. At least new singles have hit my Walmarts! Most of them are either CLOGGED with dump bin garbage or stuck on empty peg mode lately. lol
        My WM's dump bin is a disgrace, and the ones on the pegs aren't moving. I don't know what you would call this phase but there isn't any room for anything new if they even got it in. Any regular characters they just hang on the Tokyo pegs just to fill the empty spaces. Irritating to see.
        "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

• Found an unopened Case B at Target on my way into work this morning. It looks like Nigel with flames was replaced with the SC:

Comment

• Originally posted by Ferris View Post
            Found an unopened Case B at Target on my way into work this morning. It looks like Nigel with flames was replaced with the SC:

That's amazing. Congrats! Have yet to see any sign of A (or super B). I've been wondering in what case 95 L & G were coming from.
            Last edited by jcamdenlane; 03-28-2014, 05:20 PM.

Comment

• Great find Ferris!!!!

Comment

• You are the Man, Ferris!!!!!

Comment

• AMAZING find, Ferris!!!
                  -Steve
                  AKA Tmremote

Comment

• Just found a Lee race at tru and two Timmy twostrokes at a target. No trike but I'll take it. One of the Timmy's are up for trade

Comment

• Cool finds, abuthemagician!

Comment

• Nice Finds, Ferris!

Comment

• Going to be in new jersey next week. Where other than target and Walmart might I find cars?

Comment

• I haven't found anything in a store, but haven't had a chance to go hunting... but...

A friend in Indianapolis found Super Chase Guido/Luigi at a Target store... and a friend in Minnesota found Super Chase Trike at Aldi...

Good luck on your Cars hunts!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Found another Gray Hauler at Wal-Mart.
                              Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• - found my first ever Super Chase in store

Comment

Working...
                                X