No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - May 2014 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found 2 more Patokaas at a different Walmart on my way home from work last night.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Found a Lizzie at target last night. Picked it up for my wife for mothers day. Nothing new from Walmart here in Maine.

Comment

My Patokaa:

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

I found a Patokaa and a couple of Kaa Reesu's today! I am very happy.
          Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

nice finds on the toons guys

Comment

I don't like you right now.

Originally posted by iopl3887 View Post
              My Patokaa:

Comment

I saw Dragon Mcqueen and Komodo at WM, most new recent thing I've seen at my WM, figured the rest of the toons already were snatched off the pegs. All the pegs are almost empty so I'm expecting they'll get something in sometime soon. Maybe.
                "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Made a couple stops on the way to my wife's parents Saturday for the Mother's Day weekend... bought Lizzie and Chase Lee Race at Toys R US even though they were $5.99 each... the one Target I stopped at had 20 McQueen with sign/Fred Movie Moments - the only Movie Moment they had... My Hot Wheels buddy bought a Patokaa for me - I'll get it some time this week.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Alright, one of you guys needs to find a Geartrude and/or Todd Pizza Planet at one of the major retailers here soon. I need to know when & where to start looking.

Comment

Found patoka and kaa resuu at Walmart last week and just bought an Ivan at target tonight!

Comment

Had to go to Indianapolis today to pick up a repaired iMac at the Apple Store... stopped at a few stores.

After saying for months that I wasn't going to buy the Neon Racers... I finally found a 4 pack with good quality Cars as well as the the Nigel and Lewis singles...

Since I'd already gotten the Max Schnell from Ferris several months ago I decided to go ahead and buy them... I left John and Nancy Movie Moments.

Stopped at one Toys R US - left Lizzie - $5.99 is too much money... I also left the John and Nancy 2 pack... with the number of Cars TRU had on the pegs and shelves, they need to cut the price to move inventory.

Stopped at 2 Walmart stores - no Cars worth buying at either and not much inventory either.

Stopped at 1 Kroger store - found more of the Judge Davis/Arturo/Supercharged Dusty Easter Planes but cardbacks were in horrible condition and they were still $6.99 after scanning my Kroger Plus card.

Full pegs at a Meijer store but no Cars worth buying.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Great toon find! Really hope Patokaa comes to the uk

Comment

Spent most of today unpacking boxes... I did take a break to look for more shelves for the built-in entertainment center and decided to make a quick trip to the northern Dayton area... stopped at 3 Kroger, 3 Walmart, 1 Kmart, 1 Meijer, and 1 Target stores...

At the first Kroger I found... Father Burke and Cardinal Pittys:

I've had a $10 gift card for Kroger since mid-2013 when I donated blood... I also bought a Hot Wheels Ice Cream Truck at Kroger.

Found 1 Patokaa at 2 of the 3 Walmart stores I stopped at; I'm sure that getting 2 from Ferris earlier this week helped me find Patokaa in stores:

1 has a damaged blister, so I'll finally open one - I don't think I ever did from the first release.

Comment

Great finds Chris! Just found a couple of the Father Burke if anyone needs one it's up for trade
                              Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Nice finds everyone!
                                -Steve
                                AKA Tmremote

Comment

Working...
                                X