No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - May 2014 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 out of my 3 Walmarts had a fresh case C waiting for me today! :-)

Comment

That's great Scavenger, nice to see new cars on the east coast...where did all the 'A' cases go, never saw lubewig around here...

Comment

All nice cars guys. I am already happy that I just completed my Neon collection! Waiting for new cars to arrive. Especially hoping for The Radiator Springs 500 1/2 diecast! Just watched the short

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post

Thanks Jim, wasn't gonna bother looking I had a real bad day...... U know my situation.. Anyway saw U found this case so I went out and found it too thanks bud!

Comment

nice finds scavenger, cac1959 and bobbyjack

Comment

Awesome finds everyone!! I also managed to snag a Geartrude at Walmart today!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post

awesome to see Geartrude! My WM started getting new stuff in of two packs of John Lassetire/Jeff so I'll check and see if they're getting anything else new.
                "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Add me to the list of Geartrude finds @ Walmart...

Comment

Originally posted by CarsDiecast08 View Post
                    awesome to see Geartrude! My WM started getting new stuff in of two packs of John Lassetire/Jeff so I'll check and see if they're getting anything else new.
                    Mine is loaded with McQueens and maters :s and those dumb planes playsets.

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

I found a couple of Geartrudes as well as Kyandee toons cases and Father Burke all at my local Walmart

Comment

Originally posted by iopl3887 View Post
                        Mine is loaded with McQueens and maters :s and those dumb planes playsets.
                        Mine the pegs have been empty, I don't know when all the singles sold off the pegs but the new two packs showing up is the first thing I've seen in a while, The planes stuff I don't keep track of but it hasn't moved much at all.

Comment

Found Father Burke and his cardinals WP_20140522_004.jpgWP_20140522_006.jpg at a WM outside town today, haven't been able to get to my WM yet to check and see what they may have.

Comment

Yeah, the local stores are pretyt bare for CARS stuff everywhere you go now...
                            Always looking for new Sarge stuff!

Comment

I hit 5 Walmarts, 3 Targets, 3 TRUs, and a Kmart today. Came away with a few Kyandees, Coras, Cartneys, and a Gertrude. All of them except for the Gertrude are up for trade.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Found a Walmart Father Burke yesterday, but no Geartrude yet.

Since Easter, my Targets have slowed to a crawl on replenishing Cars. When they do get some, it has been older cases.

Comment

Working...
                                X