No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - June 2014 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Received an amazing package from GotFrank today... the prototype PCD custom racer and custom PCD WGP and Pit Row Race-off launchers.

Many thanks, GotFrank!
    Last edited by cac1959; 06-17-2014, 03:32 AM. Reason: Added picture

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I received a fantastic package from Scavenger on Sunday - he'd shipped to GOMATERGO to save on shipping costs... I knew I was getting a custom Apple... I didn't know that he was including a very limited edition PixarCarsDiecast.com 3rd anniversary custom!

The Apple will go in a Poor Man's Speedway of the South set box that already contains Easy Idle, Gask-Its, and Tach O Mint... that gives me 9 boxes each containing 4 Piston Cup racers... the PCD 3rd Anniversary Custom will go in a Hobby Lobby single display case and then into a Carney Plastics CP-21/24 display case.

Many, many thanks, Scavenger!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Sweeeeeet!!!!!!

Comment

My recent additions :

Cars Addict

Comment

Awesome additions, DiZz! It looks like I got 2 packages today... looking forward to opening them when I get home.

Comment

. that gives me 9 boxes each containing 4 Piston Cup racers...
              Many, many thanks, Scavenger![/QUOTE]

Did I read that correctly, saying that you have 9 "poor man's" Speedway sets?
              Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Originally posted by All4Mase View Post
                . that gives me 9 boxes each containing 4 Piston Cup racers...
                Many, many thanks, Scavenger!
                Did I read that correctly, saying that you have 9 "poor man's" Speedway sets?[/QUOTE]

No... one of my Poor Man's Speedway of the South sets consists of 9 Target 4 pack boxes, each with 4 Cars (some rubber tire and some plastic tire) per box... I also have a rubber tire version Speedway of the South set (custom Apple), a plastic tires Speedway of the South set in a display case (custom Apple and custom Tach O Mint) and my actual Speedway of the South set... you can see older photos in reply 214 of my Collector's Showcase thread... eventually I will re-take pictures.

By the way, I received 2 great packages yesterday.

From Ferris, Geartrude and the Miguel/Petra and Miles/Cleaning Pittys 2 packs that he found at Marshalls.

From All4Mase, Delxue Wild Miles Axelrod, Towin Eoin, and Grem with Camera and 2 great error Cars.

I'll add photos later.

Many thanks, Ferris and All4Mase!

Comment

Received 2 great packages in the mail today...

From Get Me Collectibles LLC, a Deluxe case L featuring Towin Eoin, Grem with camera and Wild Miles Axelrod as well as a second Deluxe case L donated for use as prizes in an upcoming contest.

And a Carney Plastics CP-21/24 display case that will be the new home of my 36 Piston Cup launchers (19 released and 17 custom by GotFank)... I'll mount it on the wall after I get my new SA-100 display case.

Comment

Did an awesome purchase from djjd21! So happy to finally remove these 3 from my wants list
                    "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
                      I wonder if the same thing will end up happening with the Kit Revster set that seems to be warming the shelves at all my Targets. Lots of good cars in that one!
                      That set never appeared at my Target until I found one single one and got it. I've only seen the Union Jack Ramone set at my Target.

Comment

Awesome additions, CarsDiecast08! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Trade with Chris. Needed Petro Cartalina to add to the other pit crew chiefs. Thanks Chris.

Comment

awesome! I still need the 3 crew chiefs on the right :P

Comment

I got a great package from ozziemum today

all this along with some candy and other goodies not shown

Comment

Late entry, but a good one in my book...

IMG_20140613_171554_578.jpg

thanks ebay...
                                May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Working...
                                X