Recent Finds - August 2014 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RRichie09 View Post
    More like, there is a lot more turn over where lives because of him. I have inside information that he is single handedly supporting the cars market in his area (joking). ;-)
    well I definitely do keep the cars selling here as I buy for several other collectors too

I do wish it was just me lol

as I have been beat by other collectors lately especially on the todds

I have several hot wheel collectors that have been buying the chase and rare cars like todd to ebay

and they may be who is beating me to them

Comment

I've still only seen the Radiator Springs 500 1/2 diecasts at 2 Walmart stores and 2 Toys R US stores... It drives me crazy (and it's a short trip) when stores can put them out on a certain date and don't have them out days or even weeks later.

Glad to see you finally found them, carslover... I think you'll have your additional sets fairly quickly.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
        I've still only seen the Radiator Springs 500 1/2 diecasts at 2 Walmart stores and 2 Toys R US stores... It drives me crazy (and it's a short trip) when stores can put them out on a certain date and don't have them out days or even weeks later.

Glad to see you finally found them, carslover... I think you'll have your additional sets fairly quickly.
        I'm in no panic on these I'm sure you are right

the first in a series usually floods the market

there are so many of the first case of F & R in my walmarts they may never get any new ones in

Comment

Well, today was more of a what I didn't find in stores. My Walmart decided to not order a Case of Radiator Springs 500 1/2 Cars and instead get a 'new' Case of WM MTT Cars. (all the Monster Truck Mater pegwarmers) I found the unopened Case on a pallet and decided to just leave it there.

I haven't seen any of the 500 1/2 stuff around here yet.

Comment

Found a new (new for me at least) display at Walmart. 3 sides - 1 side had cars (todd/denise/alex h case), middle had planes f&r case a with planes 1 (yellowbird, tsubasa, sun wing, Jan kowalski) and the final side had planes F & R 3-pack. Can't seem to post pics here.

Comment

Comment

Saw your post on ctt about find sunwing, tsubasa, jan k., and yellowbird... so jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by fongkx View Post
                  Found a new (new for me at least) display at Walmart. 3 sides - 1 side had cars (todd/denise/alex h case), middle had planes f&r case a with planes 1 (yellowbird, tsubasa, sun wing, Jan kowalski) and the final side had planes F & R 3-pack. Can't seem to post pics here.
                  ARRRGHHH! Now I have to stop at Walmart on the way home.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                  http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Great finds, fongkx... here's hoping I see them sometime... but like many of you, the midwest is flooded with earlier releases....

I have Yellow Bird from a Target 4 pack but will still probably buy the single... and I want the other singles... my grandson wants my duplicate Planes from when I open the 7 pack with Joey Dundee and the 4 pack with Yellow Bird so I'll probably give the duplicates to him... I think Fire and Rescue will get him hooked on Cars and Planes again for awhile.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Great Finds, fongkx!

Comment

Found pinecone today at the Target in Diamond Bar, CA. Saw two F&R Chugs, so they have gotten two case B's, but someone already bought one of the pinecones. Thank you to that person for not buying both.

Also saw a Planes 1 Rochelle, but left it there.

No Sunwing or Yellow Bird.

Edit: Forgot to mention that they had the 7-pack with all of the smokejumpers for $50. They had two of those. I'm only missing Dynamite now so I'll take my chances.
                        Last edited by RRichie09; 08-05-2014, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Great finds, everyone!
                          Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

great finds everybody

maybe some new cars will be coming too

Comment

My target reset. Only new additions were RS 500 1/2. They had them all.

Comment

Found this 3-pack at TRU yesterday...

Also found 3 sets of the RS 500 1/2 if people are still looking for those TRU might be your best bet...

Comment

Working...
                                X