No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - August 2014 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome finds everyone! Will have to keep my eyes peeled for the new Walmart half cube.

Comment

Originally posted by KK&PP_Cars View Post
      Found this 3-pack at TRU yesterday...

Also found 3 sets of the RS 500 1/2 if people are still looking for those TRU might be your best bet...
      I need this 3 pack. Was there more.

Comment

it maybe worth a few phone calls to tru, our tru had this a few weeks ago, I hid one but it is no longer there, so they must be about in other strores, derry is normally not bad, phone the tru in derry/londonderry, you never know they may post it out
        Originally posted by MarknotaMack View Post

Comment

The Back on the Map 3 pack seems fairly common in TRU in the UK but in very limited numbers, I first mentioned it on the UK feed about 2 months ago. Saw 2 in TRU at Northampton on Sunday, so they are certainly around.

Finally managed to find Todd and Alexander Hugo yesterday, after finding the remains of the case numerous times. Denise Beam seems to be the one no one wants!

Comment

Originally posted by MarknotaMack View Post

Was the only 'Back on the Map' 3-pack there, saw lots of other ones (yellow fan, etc) and it seemed they had just restocked based on everything else available.

Comment

Left at 6:15 this morning to go to a training class in Bloomington... went to about 16 stores after it was over, in Bloomington and Indianapolis (on the way back).

I bought 2 Pinecone at Target stores... Bought a Miles/Cleaning Pittys at a Marshalls (went to 4 Marshalls/TJ Maxx total)... Best Cars were at Toys R US but didn't buy the new 9 pack at $39.99 - every one I saw had a box that was damaged and if I'm buying a boxed set with 0 new Cars it's got to be in great condition... I even left Chase Lee Race as well as the John/Nancy Movie Moment and Deluxe Wild Miles Axelrod... I did find the Flo's V8 Cafe on clearance at $19.98 and bought one... I left 4 sets of RS 500 1/2 singles between the 2 TRU stores.

I saw the new Target 7 pack from Planes Fire and Rescue but since Drip is the only one I don't have decided it wasn't worth the $49.99.

No signage at Target anymore identifying Cars... of the 3 I went to 1 had 4 pegs for singles, 1 had 8 pegs for singles, and 1 had 12 pegs for singles... both had 2 pegs for Deluxe... no pegs for Movie Moments.

I saw no Cars worth buying at 4 Walmart stores, 1 Kmart, or 2 Meijer... and didn't see the new Planes cube at any Walmart store I stopped at.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                Left at 6:15 this morning to go to a training class in Bloomington... went to about 16 stores after it was over, in Bloomington and Indianapolis (on the way back).

I bought 2 Pinecone at Target stores... Bought a Miles/Cleaning Pittys at a Marshalls (went to 4 Marshalls/TJ Maxx total)... Best Cars were at Toys R US but didn't buy the new 9 pack at $39.99 - every one I saw had a box that was damaged and if I'm buying a boxed set with 0 new Cars it's got to be in great condition... I even left Chase Lee Race as well as the John/Nancy Movie Moment and Deluxe Wild Miles Axelrod... I did find the Flo's V8 Cafe on clearance at $19.98 and bought one... I left 4 sets of RS 500 1/2 singles between the 2 TRU stores.

I saw the new Target 7 pack from Planes Fire and Rescue but since Drip is the only one I don't have decided it wasn't worth the $49.99.

No signage at Target anymore identifying Cars... of the 3 I went to 1 had 4 pegs for singles, 1 had 8 pegs for singles, and 1 had 12 pegs for singles... both had 2 pegs for Deluxe... no pegs for Movie Moments.

I saw no Cars worth buying at 4 Walmart stores, 1 Kmart, or 2 Meijer... and didn't see the new Planes cube at any Walmart store I stopped at.
                LUCKY!!!! The sets at my TRU at $49.99! It's crazy. Nice finds!
                Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Nothing new tonight at Walmart except the 500 cars which I am not buying. Target had nothing but they are about to do a reset anyway.

Comment

Found the half cube in a Walmart, so I picked up a couple of Todds and a Yellow Bird.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Didn't get it, but found a Mack transporter to go with the RS 500.5 cars...

Comment

^^^It would be cool if that Mac included that Off-Road Mater.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

That is definitely a BIG MACK!! Interesting find. There sure seem to be a TON of things popping up lately. Hope that trend keeps going.

Comment

Finally found case D...everyone was there but Todd...ugh. Grabbed one Denise Beam and Alexander. Still hunting for Todd.

Comment

Anyone want 6 Cora Coppers? Found all this at the same Walmart. I imagine that most of these all came from the new display bin everyone seems to be finding, since Yellowbird and way too many Fire and Rescue Toys were there as well.

I left all six of the Coras there.. but I did buy these.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                                ^^^It would be cool if that Mac included that Off-Road Mater.
                                That would be an instant buy for me. I'm not gonna buy now incase the series is cancelled, but might buy it after I find a mater.

Comment

Working...
                                X