Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
    Nice find!

I see no reason for them to charge more than the average single for the Ice Racers. Non-collectors will NEVER buy them then and they will sit there forever like the Neons.
    yeah I couldn't believe they were more expensive. I was happy I only needed one of them
    "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Walgreens find today, Chick Hicks was the only other one

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
        Walgreens find today, Chick Hicks was the only other one
        :O I need her... now I wish I had stopped by my Walgreens on the way home haha :P
        "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

I have yet to stop in Walgreens and check because I"m 90% positive they will only have porta corsa cars lol. I picked up a few peg warmer Deluxe's today because our price finally dropped at Target. I have no idea why ours were $8.99, but they're finally $6.99.
          Still no Ice Racer 4 pack.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitroade View Post
            I have yet to stop in Walgreens and check because I"m 90% positive they will only have porta corsa cars lol. I picked up a few peg warmer Deluxe's today because our price finally dropped at Target. I have no idea why ours were $8.99, but they're finally $6.99.
            Still no Ice Racer 4 pack.
            I stopeed at a few Walgreens and didn't find any 2015 cars. Still no Ice Racer 4-pack here as well, they say they will get them maybe next week.
            Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Originally posted by RCcars5 View Post
              I stopeed at a few Walgreens and didn't find any 2015 cars. Still no Ice Racer 4-pack here as well, they say they will get them maybe next week.
              I hope so, can't wait to get it & finish with them lol. Francesco is all I need.

Comment

I've bought "Fusel Lodge Fire Alarm" 4-Pack at K-Mart Northland on my birthday.

Comment

Finally found Henri Motisse, Marcelo and Marco, and Jonathan Shiftko at Target, along with the Ice Racers 4-pack.
                  Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Nice finds ksammut! Went to two Targets today, first one had nothing relevant, but the second one had the Ice Racers 4-pack and the Metallic RS Lightning McQueens clearanced to $4:20. I picked up the 4-pack, as it being my first time seeing it, and one of the $4:20 McQueens.

Comment

Nice finds ksammut! Went to two Targets today, first one had nothing relevant, but the second one had the Ice Racers 4-pack and the Metallic RS Lightning McQueens clearanced to $4:20. I picked up the 4-pack, as it being my first time seeing it, and one of the $4:20 McQueens.
                      Ughh. I've been to TRU, Walmart, Target and Meijer in Naperville this week, as well as my local stores, and still no 4 pack.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitroade View Post
                        Ughh. I've been to TRU, Walmart, Target and Meijer in Naperville this week, as well as my local stores, and still no 4 pack.
                        I've haven't been to Naperville in a while now, maybe you might have some luck looking further south, towards Joliet and Orland Park.

Comment

Originally posted by ksammut View Post
                          Finally found Henri Motisse, Marcelo and Marco, and Jonathan Shiftko at Target, along with the Ice Racers 4-pack.
                          nice score Kenny

I have not found any of those yet

Comment

I've haven't been to Naperville in a while now, maybe you might have some luck looking further south, towards Joliet and Orland Park.
                            I'll try to get over there soon. Joliet is about a 40 minute drive from me lol. One of our Walmarts had its toys reset. No new cars, but less pegs.

Comment

Bought the Shu ice racer at target. Hope they release the rest of them too

Comment

Going to head over to two Walmarts, two Targets and Two Meijer's I haven't been to today since I have a performance in Naperville. They're all in two clumps so thats nice. I'll let you all know what I stumble upon.

Comment

Working...
                                X