X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• long time since last find

From Tesco

Comment

• It's truly great news that the UK collectors are finding all these cars products at last!

The first 2015 singles case W1938-959D has been found at Smyths (stocks now exhausted?), Disney Stores and Tesco.

The third 2015 singles case W1938-959F has been found at Sainsburys, Morrisons and now ASDA.

We await the release of the 959E case and deluxe.

There appears to be two 2014 deluxe cases of repeats doing the rounds at the moment (996N and 996P). Along with the previous 996M case, just about all the 2014 deluxe can still be found in stores at the moment.

Comment

• Ice Racers were down to £3.50 in my local Asda last night

Comment

• Nice wee find today TRU of all places! US carded box was just put out with much of what I had except this super chase

Comment

• Super find, Chuckjonesmason - congratulations!

Many of our UK members are finding new Cars in stores - I hope that continues...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• nice and rather surprising find, however this isnt much kop compared to the original, after all luigi and guido follow only the ferrari, this wont be added to my collection
              Originally posted by Chuckjonesmason View Post
              Nice wee find today TRU of all places! US carded box was just put out with much of what I had except this super chase

Comment

• after visiting our local smyths toys today,i was surprised to see more US cases in stock.
                All in all ,they had 1 US case F (superchase Francesco case), 3 x US case G (mama Bernoulli,lizzie,Louis larue etc.) as well as 2 x International cards Case D

Comment

• Great finds everybody!

Comment

• I never thought I would ever see this in the wild... Wilko!

Very happy, It caught my eye while looking at Hot Wheels as I have stopped buying Cars but will always part with normal money for a Disney Cars Super Chase.

Comment

• Super find, madbob! Glad to see you found a Super Chase! Congratulations!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Amazing finds Madbob! I am as surprised as you are about where you found it but some one else reported the same find at TRU earlier in the week. I will keep my eyes open, thanks for the info. Fantastic stuff!

Comment

• Great find, Madbob! Super Chases are great to find!
                          Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• I found super chase Luigi and guido today in TRU and Francesco super chase last week in Smyths. Very happy to find super chases at all in the UK but I wish it was the game show ones showing up as I know the kids would love those more than these particular ones...

Comment

• Originally posted by BirchTiger View Post
                              I found super chase Luigi and guido today in TRU and Francesco super chase last week in Smyths. Very happy to find super chases at all in the UK but I wish it was the game show ones showing up as I know the kids would love those more than these particular ones...
                              If you don't want your Luigi & Guido Super Chase, I could find a good home for it!

I've been to about half a dozen TRU and a dozen Wilko's all of whom have had the US 998B case, but alas someone has beat me to the Super Chase at all stores visited so far!

Many of the Wilko's have has the 2014 US double packs but have been unable to put them out due to space limitations! They appear to have all 2014 double packs except Kimberley Rims & Carinne Cavvy (the one we need). I asked about price. They suggested they might be just £5.

If anyone needs any 2014 double packs, it maybe worth asking Wilko's if they have any out the back!? You never know what you might find?

Comment

• nifty nigel, if i come across that crappy little super chase you want i,ll post him over, it will depend if i,m delivering near tru tomorrow or friday, i,m not increasing my own carbon footprint and my own diesel on mattels little game of super flammin chase. (says he who went to athlone to get francesco, but of course that one was worth having)

Comment

Working...
                                X