Recent Finds - February 2015 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tonyxes View Post
    Which numbers for Ramone and Flo is this picture?

Comment

Ran into the new wave of Toons singles at Walmart this evening. Dr. Ashlepp Wagen and Kabuto Ninja being the most notable. There was also a 3 pack with Kabuto, a ninja, and Cho.

Comment

Originally posted by jcamdenlane View Post
        Ran into the new wave of Toons singles at Walmart this evening. Dr. Ashlepp Wagen and Kabuto Ninja being the most notable. There was also a 3 pack with Kabuto, a ninja, and Cho.
        Interesting. Both of my Walmarts have yet to be reset. :/ One of them put out a case of the new MM's but they've since sold out.

Comment

Great day for me. I found the new toons including Kabuto with flames in the 3-pack with Cho!

Comment

I found a few toons at my walmart today

Comment

Awesome finds, Rageinpage and carslover... I'm definitely looking forward to the 3 pack with Kabuto with flames (first shown in the 2010 Collector Guide)... and I'll see about some of the other Toons.

Great find on the Hydraulic Lightning Ramone and Flo, Tonyxes!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

RE Carslover - is the Ninja in that 3-pack the Unibody version like the new single?

Comment

Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
                  RE Carslover - is the Ninja in that 3-pack the Unibody version like the new single?
                  well yes and no

both the single and 3 pack version are like the original one I have

where the bumper and fenders are one piece metal but the mouth area appears to be an added on piece of plastic

Comment

2015 has finally shown up at my area Walgreens. Stopped at the one in Yorkville after work and found Shigeko. Even at that price I bought her.
                    Now its Walmarts turn....

Comment

Just stopped at a Walmart and Target today - absolutely nothing new, leftovers of Case L at Target and at Walmart, they didn't any singles, 2-packs, or the new Toons.
                      Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Understood on Kabuto Ninja, thank you Carslover

Comment

Second sighting of remnants of a 2015 case. Got Sarge with can. Missed Shigenko!

Comment

Bought the latest Toon singles from Walmart on the Illinois side of the river this morning.
                            May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Congrats Jeff!
                              Maybe I should've stayed at school down there, lol

Comment

Finally found a use for the second set of Tokyo Mater singles I bought for no good reason. A family that lives in my town had their house burn to the ground due to high winds and a wire that fell on one of the water tankers that responded. They have a son that is in the same 4 year old program with my son. Since my wife and I asked our 3 boys to donate some toys, I decided to donate my extra unopened set. Figured if I was asking them to help out with toys, I could play that game too.

Comment

Working...
                                X