Recent Finds - February 2015 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
    As you may be aware the Kohl's Cares foundation sells plush toys for charity up by the checkout, currently they are doing Pixar plushes for $5 including an 11 inch Lightning McQueen. Picked one up today, it's a great deal and a great cause

I need new jeans anyway, so thanks for the motivation to go over there!

Comment

[QUOTE=RCcars5;50845]Went to the Disney Store today and found...

To Protect & Serve 5-pack w/ Student Driver Lightning, Sheriff, Mater covered in Police Tape, Didi (white police car), and Mike (blue police car)

Thanks for the pictures. I hope Mattel do a 'To protect and serve' gift pack. The 2 new Police cars look awesome! Nice finds and a wallet busting day out!

All these look great, especially the To Protect & Serve pack!

Comment

[QUOTE=VANDANCE;50879]
        Originally posted by RCcars5 View Post
        Went to the Disney Store today and found...

To Protect & Serve 5-pack w/ Student Driver Lightning, Sheriff, Mater covered in Police Tape, Didi (white police car), and Mike (blue police car)

Thanks for the pictures. I hope Mattel do a 'To protect and serve' gift pack. The 2 new Police cars look awesome! Nice finds and a wallet busting day out!

All these look great, especially the To Protect & Serve pack!
        TakeFiveADay had a post a while pack that there would be a Walmart 3-pack with the Student Driver LM and the two police cars, so hopefully we'll see that soon! Thanks and yea, it was pretty expensive!
        Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
          looks like the Disney store is putting chaser on everything now to make them look rare
          That's what I've been saying for who knows how long. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure the last new Car that wasn't a 'Chaser' was Prince Wheeliam.

That was back in July 2013.

Comment

Finally bought some stuff at Walmart!

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
              Finally bought some stuff at Walmart!

Great find! Wonder why chug was on clearance

Comment

nice find

my today's haul at a german supermarket (Real)

Comment

i've found a full case F (international) and two deluxe cases (2x tractor, 2x Red, 1x Brian Fuel, 1x Dinoco helicopter per case)

I am a big variant nut therefore i was very happy to grab the new Road Repair McQueen

Comment

Wow - great finds, keonisdad! Thanks for sharing your pictures.

Of those Cars, Louis Larue is the only one I've seen in a store... I see several that I can't wait to add to my collection.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

here are some better pictures of Brian Fuel and the "new" deluxe (dadgum) pricy tractor

Comment

Found Frank at Walmart today.

Comment

Great find, LMQ702! Finally, 2015 cars found at retail (other than Walgreens!)
                          Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Finally found some interesting stuff at Walmart yesterday! The Cars Toons were $4.00 so I bought a few extras and it was the first time I've seen the new 2 Packs so I bought one each of the new ones... Despite the crummy reset the shelves looked better than they have in months. Also, I didn't buy any of the Playsets but I figured I'd post them here anyway. The Story Sets were only $5 and the Escape from Frank Story Set was $25.

Comment

Nice finds, Fillmore1234... Looks like your Walmart got many of the same things that ours had on Friday.

I bought the 3 track packs ($4.97 each)... picked up 1 each of Rocky/Eddie, Rescue Squad Trooper, and Heavy Metal Lightning McQueen... I looked at the new RS 500 1/2 playset and the Colossus Hydro Wheel but left them.

Hopefully they get 2015 singles soon.

Thank you for sharing your photos.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by keonisdad View Post
                                my today's haul at a german supermarket (Real)
                                Wow! Awesome finds!

Comment

Working...
                                X