X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cac1959
    started a topic Recent Finds - May 2015 Store finds and purchases

Recent Finds - May 2015 Store finds and purchases

Please post your May 2015 store finds and purchases in this thread... many thanks.

• bobbyjack
    replied
    The only time I saw the new case I left Lizzie behind.

Leave a comment:

• BirchTiger
    replied
    Matthew true blue was on the pegs with lizzie in the Walmart where I found these cars if that helps rccars5.

Leave a comment:

• Ferris
    replied
    Originally posted by RCcars5 View Post
    I found the new case of singles with Sajan Karia and M. Fenderickson today, but no Lizzie. I have a feeling that there is an alternative case (I'm not referring to the Super Chase twin case) for this case that has Matthew "True Blue" McCrew instead of Lizzie. Also, after looking at some Ebay listings of this case, I've came to this conclusion. Has anyone else noticed this as well?
    I found a case that seemed to be missing Lizzie as well. It did not make sense that someone would grab Lizzie but not the two new ones...

Leave a comment:

• RCcars5
    replied
    I found the new case of singles with Sajan Karia and M. Fenderickson today, but no Lizzie. I have a feeling that there is an alternative case (I'm not referring to the Super Chase twin case) for this case that has Matthew "True Blue" McCrew instead of Lizzie. Also, after looking at some Ebay listings of this case, I've came to this conclusion. Has anyone else noticed this as well?

Leave a comment:

• jestrjef
    replied
    Great score sir! Glad my backyard could help you! LOLOL I still haven't seen them yet.

Originally posted by BirchTiger View Post
    Found sajan karia, m fenderickson and the van mini 2 pack in Walmart (Florida) today. It was great to find new cars for only $3.50 with tax). They had lizzie and kit revster etc but there was nothing else I needed and not that many 2015 cards left. Now if only I could find the hw ecto 1a and bear rig retro before I return to the UK!

Leave a comment:

• bobbyjack
    replied
    Bought a couple of Franks last Thursday in Target.

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    Found sajan karia, m fenderickson and the van mini 2 pack in Walmart (Florida) today. It was great to find new cars for only $3.50 with tax). They had lizzie and kit revster etc but there was nothing else I needed and not that many 2015 cards left. Now if only I could find the hw ecto 1a and bear rig retro before I return to the UK!

Great finds B.T! always nice to pick up a few quality Cars on your hols! Have a great time

Leave a comment:

• carslover
    replied
    Cheers cars lover, almost at the end of my holiday/vacation and these are the first real finds of any consequence. The local walmarts are very dry of disney cars and only have a load of the zoolander jeep, anchorman van and 90210 mustang retros (no sign of the f&f hw either ��)
    mine are the same in texas

and the F&F hw didn't last long here

Leave a comment:

• BirchTiger
    replied
    Cheers cars lover, almost at the end of my holiday/vacation and these are the first real finds of any consequence. The local walmarts are very dry of disney cars and only have a load of the zoolander jeep, anchorman van and 90210 mustang retros (no sign of the f&f hw either &#128530

Leave a comment:

• carslover
    replied
    nice finds

good luck on the ecto 1a

I have yet to find that one here

Leave a comment:

• BirchTiger
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CarsDiecast08
    replied
    Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
    We are on the last week of May and only 2 pages of store finds? Sad.
    couldn't of said it better myself, more like embarrassing Mattel.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
    We are on the last week of May and only 2 pages of store finds? Sad.
    No doubt, bobbyjack... it's been a slow time for finding Cars in stores...

One of the Walmart stores I stopped at on Memorial Day had just completed their "Spring Reset"... 2 months through spring... winter clothes will be appearing in stores again soon before we know it.

Leave a comment:

• Nitroade
    replied
    Originally posted by RCcars5 View Post
    I was up in Naperville today and checked Walmart and Target, too. I didn't see anything new either, lol.
    Thanks for the heads up --- wont be traveling that way today now

Leave a comment:

Working...
X