No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - Sept/Oct/Nov/Dec 2015 Store finds and purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doing fairly well with the Circus supers. Found the pickup at Walmart on Sunday. Just missing the Van and the Semi now.

Comment

Looked up what else was in the manny, tex, scott case and found that team 95 mater with flag was in there also so raced down and had a proper look and found it and also picked up a holly that id left there the other day. Only 11 more singles to go for 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Homercleez View Post
        For any of my aussie friends, i found six new cars today at various locations, a tex dinoco, scott motorse and a manny roadriguez at woolworths in seaford, and also found a siren carbarini, mrs the king and kathy copter at k mart in frankston, not sure if there are any other new cars are in them cases, but looks like 2 new cases in the last couple of weeks.
        The Kmarts near me have the same case too although I've not seen the Woolworths case yet. The case I'm hanging out for is hopefully the next one with Scott Spark and Mike Fuse.

Oh and it would be nice if Target actually had a deluxe case too! I've still not seen Frank or the RVs and I'm not confident about Bessie showing up next year!

Comment

Went hunting to fulfil some more Frosty orders today. I'm only aware of 3 being on pegs in all of north melbourne now!

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Frosty View Post
            The Kmarts near me have the same case too although I've not seen the Woolworths case yet. The case I'm hanging out for is hopefully the next one with Scott Spark and Mike Fuse.

Oh and it would be nice if Target actually had a deluxe case too! I've still not seen Frank or the RVs and I'm not confident about Bessie showing up next year!
            Yeah same here with waiting for the next case. And of the targets that have had a deluxe case never seem to get another one in, im pretty sure that a few of them have had things like frank and doc on stand but they must never make it to the shelves.

Comment

For any of my aussie friends, i found six new cars today at various locations, a tex dinoco, scott motorse and a manny roadriguez at woolworths in seaford, and also found a siren carbarini, mrs the king and kathy copter at k mart in frankston, not sure if there are any other new cars are in them cases, but looks like 2 new cases in the last couple of weeks.
              I found the Woolworths case yesterday. Also had Mario Andretti.

And in a coles that only gets a case once a year, they had all these!

I picked up Mike Fuse, Brett Warnewagon and Mater with sign.

Interestingly, the Mater had a different card back to the mater in Woolworths. The mater with mike fuse and Brett had a new (2016?) cardback:

Comment

I found the Woolworths case yesterday. Also had Mario Andretti.

And in a coles that only gets a case once a year, they had all these!

I picked up Mike Fuse, Brett Warnewagon and Mater with sign.

Interestingly, the Mater had a different card back to the mater in Woolworths. The mater with mike fuse and Brett had a new (2016?) cardback:

I really hope to find all of them but without the app badge and normal cardback, im a bit ocd and would hate to have a mixed set

Comment

I really hope to find all of them but without the app badge and normal cardback, im a bit ocd and would hate to have a mixed set
                  Unfortunately, they won't be released without the app advertisement.
                  Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Great finds, Silver Frosty! Brett is now the only 2015 Cars item I've not found in a store.

Stopped at a few stores on my way down to southern Indiana yesterday to pick up my wife at her parents' house... one Walmart had remnants of a shipper - I found a Ponchy Wipeout's Pitty... picked up a few items at 2 Target stores... and at a Walmart on the way home found some Planes.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by RCcars5 View Post
                      Unfortunately, they won't be released without the app advertisement.
                      Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Well i too found a mike fuse brent warnewagen and jaw w today but i left them ther hopingto find them without the app badge, on the plus side i did pick up a flo in the normal card back

Comment

Saw my first deluxe cases for 5 months and it was the same case!!! Left a couple of Red, Terry Gongs, Doc and Acer with cart.

Aussie deluxe boxes have been shocking this year!

Comment

Saw my first deluxe cases for 5 months and it was the same case!!! Left a couple of Red, Terry Gongs, Doc and Acer with cart.

Aussie deluxe boxes have been shocking this year!
                          Where did you see the doc on stand? Only one of them that i need.

Comment

Where did you see the doc on stand? Only one of them that i need.
                            Northland. Shocking, bent card though if you are a card collector.

Comment

Northland. Shocking, bent card though if you are a card collector.
                              Thats unfortunate, woulda made the trip there for it, oh well. Still no new deluxe cases in chaddy, waverly gardens or frankston, havent checked dandenong yet though.

Comment

Stopped by Elder-Beerman this evening... I had 30 minutes to spend before the pizza I ordered was ready to pick up... went up to the second floor not expecting to see much of anything... from a distance I saw what appeared to be a Deluxe cardback with the Circus Cars on it... Sure enough:

I thought it would be another Circus Cab... but I was wrong:

The Circus Pickup!

I've now found 3 of the 5 SC Circus Cars in stores and a total of 5 Super Chase in stores.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                                X