http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Just picked up
      Bessie C Flywheel
      Royball
      Falco
      Piston #12
      Refurbished Mayday

EDIT: Went back and got Piston #12 & Refurbished Mayday today. Still missing a some 2015/6 Planes.

Last week I picked up finally Rip/Brian MM. Almost done :-D Just missing Circus Van & Pick up along with Flo/Ramone MM & Determined LMQ & Road Repair LMQ. I do want Jay W as a single but I already have it in that TRU 3 pack so I'm okay if I don't find it.
      Last edited by Jinzo; 12-07-2015, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Congratulations Cac! Love how you could tell from a long distance away that it was a SC! And that you managed to fit in a quick car check whilst doing something else!

Comment

Although its not a 2015/2016 car i found a magen carrar chase car in a woolies toady! Strange bit about it was that it was hidden behind all the tubs that the cars go in and i nearly squashed it with my OCD of straightening up the toy section, lol. And to top it off it was in very good condition for a car that had probably been there for over 18 months.

Comment

Did some more cars hunting again and found what looks like another new case being released in woolies. Picked up a brent with headset, nat and michael and a scott spark. 5 singles left for 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Homercleez View Post
              Did some more cars hunting again and found what looks like another new case being released in woolies. Picked up a brent with headset, nat and michael and a scott spark. 5 singles left for 2015
              Nice one! I'm just looking for Scott spark but am not bothered if I I find him seeing as there are other police cars that look the same!

Comment

Great finds everyone! I finally cashed in on some Christmas bins myself!

Comment

Great find Scavenger!
                  Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Made a quick trip to Dayton Thursday after work... GOMATERGO had told me about a promotion Red Robin restaurants were running on Dec 10 - anyone with a name of Chris, Christopher, Nick, or Nicholas got a free "Name the Chicken Sandwich" sandwich and fries... I told my wife I was going and she went with to do some Christmas shopping... the first 2 Walmart stores were disappointing... the one Target store had inventory but it was the all repeats case...I hit the jackpot at the 3rd (and last) Walmart store we stopped at before heading home:

I also picked up 4 of 6 pink Kevin Racingtire and 3 of 6 Greg Candyman, along with 2 Scott Spark:

I've got you covered for a Scott Spark, Silver Frosty - it will go in your next package.

I decided to hit a few more stores on Friday - absolutely nothing at 5 Walmart, 1 Target, and 1 Toys R US.

I've been to 9 Walmart stores - only 1 of 9 had any Cars in the green bins... 3 didn't have any bins... and none had cubes like jestrjef has seen in Florida.

But I've now seen all 2015 singles, deluxe, and movie moments in stores - except for the Super Chase Circus Sedan and Super Chase Circus Forklift/GT.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                      Made a quick trip to Dayton Thursday after work... GOMATERGO had told me about a promotion Red Robin restaurants were running on Dec 10 - anyone with a name of Chris, Christopher, Nick, or Nicholas got a free "Name the Chicken Sandwich" sandwich and fries... I told my wife I was going and she went with to do some Christmas shopping... the first 2 Walmart stores were disappointing... the one Target store had inventory but it was the all repeats case...I hit the jackpot at the 3rd (and last) Walmart store we stopped at before heading home:

I also picked up 4 of 6 pink Kevin Racingtire and 3 of 6 Greg Candyman, along with 2 Scott Spark:

I've got you covered for a Scott Spark, Silver Frosty - it will go in your next package.

I decided to hit a few more stores on Friday - absolutely nothing at 5 Walmart, 1 Target, and 1 Toys R US.

I've been to 9 Walmart stores - only 1 of 9 had any Cars in the green bins... 3 didn't have any bins... and none had cubes like jestrjef has seen in Florida.

But I've now seen all 2015 singles, deluxe, and movie moments in stores - except for the Super Chase Circus Sedan and Super Chase Circus Forklift/GT.
                      Congratulations and thank you! That completes 'normal' 2015 for me! (Apart from some SC, multi packs and specials)
                      Last edited by Silver Frosty; 12-14-2015, 01:18 AM.

Comment

• Recent Finds - Sept/Oct/Nov/Dec 2015 Store finds and purchases

Went on my weekly car hunt at a couple of shopping centres and found a new deluxe case at Forest Hill Chase. I picked up a Frank and a Richard Clayton Kensington and left a 95 team Mack and Gray Semi.

Comment

• Congratulations on your finds, Homercleez! It's always great to find Frank in a store... And RCK has not been released very many times... Great additions to your collection.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• I found the latest Planes case at Walmart this morning. The bubbles were all smashed, but I'm an opener. I picked up Roybel, Bessie, and Piston. (Not really the Bessie I'm looking for) I left refurbished Mayday behind.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Amazing finds Homercleez! So pleased to see they did make it to Melbourne.

And so have these 2016 beauties:

The above was in Kmart, north Melbourne.

I bought Otto and Haiki.

Below was in a coles and may also have some of the remnants of the final 2015 case as that was on 2016 cards here:

Last edited by Silver Frosty; 12-22-2015, 08:37 AM.

Comment

• Went to another Kmart and counted 15 new card backs on the shelf. They were:

3 X rusteze Lightning
                                2 x Mater
                                2 x lightning Ramone
                                Wingo
                                Boost
                                Fillmore
                                Raoul
                                Shu
                                Vladimir Trunkov
                                Otto Bonn
                                Haiki

Then we add from the first Kmart: Revolting and Leakless so as to know 17 of this case so far.
                                Last edited by Silver Frosty; 12-22-2015, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X