Biggest find for now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest find for now

Today I got my biggest find from my collection, should say biggest surprise for now. Nothing is impossible!!!

found three NEW arrive cars, guess what are they?

mini Tunerz Fillmore and Ramone
    mini Dinoco McQueen with trailer
    mini Chick Hick with trailer

God, I cannot believe my eyes at that time. To mini cars collectors, you know how rare they are. I still feel that I am in a dream now.
    Last edited by lovemini; 08-04-2011, 02:40 PM.

Good things come in mini (small) packages... I look forward to seeing pictures.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I feel I go back to 2008. The new arrival including following rare cars too. Chris, do you still remember these launchers?

Value 2 Pack - PIT BOW Race-off Lightning McQueen and Nitroade
      Value 2 Pack - PIT BOW Race-off Lightning McQueen and King
      Value 2 Pack - PIT BOW Race-off Trunk Fresh and No Stall

Comment

Yes, I remember seeing those 2 pack launchers... I don't think I bought any of them, and I'm fine with that... I have one of each released launcher open and a few that are carded - both US and international versions.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Nice finds George, enjoy them!

Comment

Wanna be crazy, I am really in dream. today, I found McQueen Team tractor and Luigi in the same shop. Speakless.
            Looking for it so so long time!!!

The seller do not sell it alone, so I need to buy other 14 2-pack for it. I have team tractor, but I am still very happy to pay 15 mini 2-pack for this mini team Luigi.
            I need to jump to pool to make me wake up.

Comment

Wow George. Amazing finds. It's like Christmas and your birthday have come all at once!
              Great stuff.

Comment

Comment

Awesome find George glad you got them in the end.. I heard there was a Australian Market only Mini Lizzie which was a baby blue/purply in colour?? have you seen that one?

Comment

I guess I have it.

Comment

ofcourse you have it George....you have everything......

*goes off into a corner to cry to myself!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lovemini View Post
                        Hey George, I cannot believe it, I've got one you do not have... it's an error card though. Trade it for a Rip

Comment

Nice picture, Byron... please upload it to the new Error Cars thread in the Collections thread.

Comment

When I saw George posted new photos and finds, I promised myself I would not look...I promised myself I would not look
                            I lasted 24 hours, I will now join Mr Brownstone in the corner crying and muttering to myself

Comment

His pictures of new cars keep me motivated to continue collecting these cars. If it wasn't for these sites and I relied on what I just saw in the stores, I would have quit a while ago.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Working...
                              X