X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lovemini
    started a topic Biggest find for now

Biggest find for now

Today I got my biggest find from my collection, should say biggest surprise for now. Nothing is impossible!!!

found three NEW arrive cars, guess what are they?

mini Tunerz Fillmore and Ramone
    mini Dinoco McQueen with trailer
    mini Chick Hick with trailer

God, I cannot believe my eyes at that time. To mini cars collectors, you know how rare they are. I still feel that I am in a dream now.
    Last edited by lovemini; 08-04-2011, 02:40 PM.

• madbob
    replied
    Originally posted by lovemini View Post
    Sorry friends, if my pics hurt you, I will take care next time.
    Loving your pics George, hope to see many more soon...

Leave a comment:

• Lovely
    replied
    No Cries here- I am happy for you!!!!

Leave a comment:

• bobbyjack
    replied
    Keep your pics coming sir. They motivate me to continue with this hobby.

Leave a comment:

• lovemini
    replied
    I think many collectors have much much more good cars than mine. I just took some pictures and shared.
    There are also some Chinese collectors, they also have super cool cars, just they do not be here.
    I saw a set of factory custom cars in one collector, more than 60 cars. and some cars I never saw. I cannot post here since they are not mine.

Sorry friends, if my pics hurt you, I will take care next time.

Leave a comment:

• bobbyjack
    replied
    His pictures of new cars keep me motivated to continue collecting these cars. If it wasn't for these sites and I relied on what I just saw in the stores, I would have quit a while ago.

Leave a comment:

• cvc1968
    replied
    When I saw George posted new photos and finds, I promised myself I would not look...I promised myself I would not look
    I lasted 24 hours, I will now join Mr Brownstone in the corner crying and muttering to myself

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Nice picture, Byron... please upload it to the new Error Cars thread in the Collections thread.

Leave a comment:

• madbob
    replied
    Originally posted by lovemini View Post
    Hey George, I cannot believe it, I've got one you do not have... it's an error card though. Trade it for a Rip

Leave a comment:

• MrBrownstone
    replied
    ofcourse you have it George....you have everything......

*goes off into a corner to cry to myself!!!

Leave a comment:

• lovemini
    replied
    I guess I have it.

Leave a comment:

• Rippers
    replied
    Awesome find George glad you got them in the end.. I heard there was a Australian Market only Mini Lizzie which was a baby blue/purply in colour?? have you seen that one?

Leave a comment:

• lovemini
    replied

Leave a comment:

• pirelliboy
    replied
    Wow George. Amazing finds. It's like Christmas and your birthday have come all at once!
    Great stuff.

Leave a comment:

• lovemini
    replied
    Wanna be crazy, I am really in dream. today, I found McQueen Team tractor and Luigi in the same shop. Speakless.
    Looking for it so so long time!!!

The seller do not sell it alone, so I need to buy other 14 2-pack for it. I have team tractor, but I am still very happy to pay 15 mini 2-pack for this mini team Luigi.
    I need to jump to pool to make me wake up.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X