Recent Finds - 2016 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds - 2016 Trades and Online Purchases

Please post your 2016 Cars trades and online purchases in this thread... many thanks!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Got my Super Chase Luigi and Guido 95 Fans in the mail the other day. Got it from Amazon and luckily it came in good condition.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I received a great package from Eli Davies at GetMeCollectibles yesterday... The Precision Series Fillmore's Taste-In is in the house... here are a few pictures I took using my cell phone:

I'll take some more pictures with a camera later.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Fantastic Chris! I like the look of the Precision series more and more with every new piece I see! Love the tent all lit up, the neon's really bring it to life. Great addition to any collection, even at the price they sell for in the shops.
        Last edited by VANDANCE; 01-06-2016, 05:30 PM.

Comment

what is the price of this please,
          vandance , if youre getting this ,you may check where it goes and if mrs vandance lets it go downstairs!

Comment

Not so sure mate, knowing that the Precision Series is high end and these set are heavy so it will cost a few bucks to get one sent to the U.K. I got a price for Flo's V8 Café and it worked out at over £100 inc shipping. I decided to wait as TRU are reportedly going to stock this line in the coming months.

Comment

GetMeCollectibles is selling the Precision Series Fillmore's Taste-In for $52.00 plus shipping... in the US, it's a total of $62.00

Comment

who telt ye that, vandance?
                Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
                Not so sure mate, knowing that the Precision Series is high end and these set are heavy so it will cost a few bucks to get one sent to the U.K. I got a price for Flo's V8 Café and it worked out at over £100 inc shipping. I decided to wait as TRU are reportedly going to stock this line in the coming months.

Comment

Flo's cafe is currently around £65 shipped to the UK by Amazon US. I got mine last week, it was as low as £60 over Christmas ($48 + shipping). Arrived in just over a week and was well packed and in one piece.......I got the cafe and the three Precision cars for around £90.

Lee

Comment

Originally posted by F1NNU View Post
                    Flo's cafe is currently around £65 shipped to the UK by Amazon US. I got mine last week, it was as low as £60 over Christmas ($48 + shipping). Arrived in just over a week and was well packed and in one piece.......I got the cafe and the three Precision cars for around £90.

Lee
                    Great buy! I was hoping TRU would carry the line as they do in the U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by F1NNU View Post

Lee
                      Awesome news, F1NNU! Congratulations on your Precision Series additions.

Received a great package today from my local Hot Wheels friend - he had been on vacation in Florida:

Comment

Bought a damaged package Precision Series Flo's V8 Cafe on Amazon for under $40 (plus tax)... it came yesterday:

While the damage to the box is evident, I'm in the process of opening this one - I may end up buying 2 of each playset, 1 to open and 1 to keep carded... I'd like to set up Radiator Springs for display... hopefully Mattel will finish this series.

I thought the price was a good price... I'll finish opening this one of these days and stage some pictures.

Comment

I received another package of customs and international cards from the UK today

Comment

another addition from china

Comment

Fantastic additions to your collection, carslover!

eBay purchase came today... picture showed carded but description said loose... luckily for me the picture was right.

Nothing new on the cardback:

I mean nothing we didn't know about...

Comment

Working...
                              X