X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cac1959
    started a topic Recent Finds - 2016 Trades and Online Purchases

Recent Finds - 2016 Trades and Online Purchases

Please post your 2016 Cars trades and online purchases in this thread... many thanks!

• cac1959
    replied
    I've received a couple of great packages this week...

From Sweet-Wheels Dunn:

Here's part of a package from Silver Frosty that arrived from Australia today:

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Highlight of a small eBay purchase that came today:

Glad to finally add a fixed eye Wilmar Flattz to my collection... long overdue.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    I received this birthday present from my wife today...

10th Anniversary of Cars shirt... I like it!

I'd like to find the new Carbon Racers sometime... they've been found in Europe as well as Australia... I really thought they'd be widespread finds in US stores by now.

Homercleez if I can help you with the first wave of carnival racers let me know... I can check several Indianapolis Target stores tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Homercleez
    replied
    Someone on the Aussie FB page saw them but no info where. Would love to know as I want them too. Also first wave of carnival racers are absent from Aussie shelves too

Leave a comment:

• GotFrank
    replied
    Picked up the 2016 Coriander tonight. Much better!

Leave a comment:

• forloveofcars
    replied
    Anybody have an idea what happened to the 2nd wave of carbon racers? Shu jeff carla and francesco i think?!?

Leave a comment:

• RCcars5
    replied
    Great pic! I hate mouthplates too.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    As GotFrank and RCcars5 have said, the new 2016 Coriander Widetrack is smaller than the original Coriander Widetrack... on top is the Final Lap version (production code 3140 EAA) - the 2016 version is on the bottom (production code is 2296 EAA).

The version from the 7 pack is the same size as the Final Lap version - production code of mine is 2952 EAA... and the best thing about the new release, in my opinion - Coriander Widetrack is now a one piece unibody Car... I think one piece Cars look much nicer than 2 piece Cars.

Leave a comment:

• RCcars5
    replied
    The new Coriander Widetrack is smaller than the original (2010/2013).

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
    Coriander is bigger than the Final Lap version?!
    I thought the FL one was too big.
    I'll have to compare, GotFrank... I may have gotten the 2 Coriander Widetrack versions mixed up... I haven't taken pictures showing both of them... I'll check tonight after I get home from my bowling league...

Leave a comment:

• GotFrank
    replied
    Coriander is bigger than the Final Lap version?!
    I thought the FL one was too big.

Leave a comment:

• Homercleez
    replied
    Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    I received a great package from GetMeCollectibles yesterday... cases N singles:

Brad Winmiler is the new Car from the case I've been looking forward to for a long time... Darla Vanderson is also new... Coriander Widetrack is larger sized compared to the Final Lap single and the release in the Target 7 pack... and I think it's "revolting" that Revolting aka Davey Apex is now called Dave Alternators... I don't recall the name Dave Alternators from the Meet the Cars blu-ray finder.

P.S. - the McQueen pillow was a Christmas present several years ago... I just thought it would make a great backdrop.
    Revolting is Davey Apex on the back of the international cards, i'll have to check the new cases to see if his name has changed. Wonder why they changed his name?!?

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    I received a great package from GetMeCollectibles yesterday... cases N singles:

Brad Winmiler is the new Car from the case I've been looking forward to for a long time... Darla Vanderson is also new... Coriander Widetrack is larger sized compared to the Final Lap single and the release in the Target 7 pack... and I think it's "revolting" that Revolting aka Davey Apex is now called Dave Alternators... I don't recall the name Dave Alternators from the Meet the Cars blu-ray finder.

P.S. - the McQueen pillow was a Christmas present several years ago... I just thought it would make a great backdrop.

Leave a comment:

• Faux Wheel Drive
    replied
    Awesome scores! I also did a recent trade for Bud.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X