X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VANDANCE
    replied
    Originally posted by F1NNU View Post
    Flo's cafe is currently around £65 shipped to the UK by Amazon US. I got mine last week, it was as low as £60 over Christmas ($48 + shipping). Arrived in just over a week and was well packed and in one piece.......I got the cafe and the three Precision cars for around £90.

Lee
    Great buy! I was hoping TRU would carry the line as they do in the U.S.

Leave a comment:

• F1NNU
    replied
    Flo's cafe is currently around £65 shipped to the UK by Amazon US. I got mine last week, it was as low as £60 over Christmas ($48 + shipping). Arrived in just over a week and was well packed and in one piece.......I got the cafe and the three Precision cars for around £90.

Lee

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    who telt ye that, vandance?
    Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
    Not so sure mate, knowing that the Precision Series is high end and these set are heavy so it will cost a few bucks to get one sent to the U.K. I got a price for Flo's V8 Café and it worked out at over £100 inc shipping. I decided to wait as TRU are reportedly going to stock this line in the coming months.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    GetMeCollectibles is selling the Precision Series Fillmore's Taste-In for $52.00 plus shipping... in the US, it's a total of $62.00

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    Not so sure mate, knowing that the Precision Series is high end and these set are heavy so it will cost a few bucks to get one sent to the U.K. I got a price for Flo's V8 Café and it worked out at over £100 inc shipping. I decided to wait as TRU are reportedly going to stock this line in the coming months.

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    what is the price of this please,
    vandance , if youre getting this ,you may check where it goes and if mrs vandance lets it go downstairs!

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    Fantastic Chris! I like the look of the Precision series more and more with every new piece I see! Love the tent all lit up, the neon's really bring it to life. Great addition to any collection, even at the price they sell for in the shops.
    Last edited by VANDANCE; 01-06-2016, 05:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    I received a great package from Eli Davies at GetMeCollectibles yesterday... The Precision Series Fillmore's Taste-In is in the house... here are a few pictures I took using my cell phone:

I'll take some more pictures with a camera later.

Leave a comment:

• bobbyjack
    replied
    Got my Super Chase Luigi and Guido 95 Fans in the mail the other day. Got it from Amazon and luckily it came in good condition.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X