X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cac1959
    replied
    Originally posted by rossibutton View Post
    Just received this yesterday... Probably the best addition to my collection (even though i have all the cars in it)

2006 Factory Sealed Set

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4490[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4491[/ATTACH]

Well, better late than never

As much as i would like to open it and look inside, i think it needs to be kept sealed, just go on display as it is.
    Wow! Awesome addition, rossibutton.

The 2006 Factory set is my ultimate Cars wish to add to my collection... it would remain sealed... but I honestly don't expect to ever get one.

Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• Bumper Save
    replied
    Looking good DeceptiCog! Happy to help

Leave a comment:

• DeceptiCog72283
    replied
    small purchase...but seeing as there's almost nothing new in my local area...I was happy to get him. Took a while to get it as life got in the way and Bumper Save was super helpful and understanding:

only 2 more crew chiefs to go and then all I'll be collecting will be Raoul and Raoul related (if they come out with a pitty like they have with John Lassetire)

Leave a comment:

• rossibutton
    replied
    Just received this yesterday... Probably the best addition to my collection (even though i have all the cars in it)

2006 Factory Sealed Set

DSC00571.jpg

DSC00574.jpg

Well, better late than never

As much as i would like to open it and look inside, i think it needs to be kept sealed, just go on display as it is.

Leave a comment:

• Bumper Save
    replied
    Originally posted by carslover View Post
    thanks bumper save

I got them from pcd member tackomint101

rccars5 had inquired about getting some but tachomint101 said he does not have time to do anymore at this time
    thanks for the info! tachomint101 must be a very talented customizer, wish he had the time for me to order some! maybe someday.

Leave a comment:

• RCcars5
    replied
    thanks bumper save

rccars5 had inquired about getting some but tachomint101 said he does not have time to do anymore at this time
    Ok, thanks for checking!

Leave a comment:

• carslover
    replied
    Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
    Carslover, I love the customs - where did you get them?
    thanks bumper save

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    thanks cac1959

you were tempted by gold sally and you gave me the bug lol

I found one without the McQueen I already had for $10

nice additions, are you collecting all the racers with the drivers names on card?
    So far I've bought the Piston Cup Racers for Davey Apex and Claude Scruggs... I have a few more that I bought in the 2014 and 2015 series... will I collect all the Piston Cup racers with the drivers names? I'm not sure yet... but I probably will.

Leave a comment:

• Bumper Save
    replied
    Carslover, I love the customs - where did you get them?

Leave a comment:

• carslover
    replied
    thanks cac1959

you were tempted by gold sally and you gave me the bug lol

I found one without the McQueen I already had for $10

nice additions, are you collecting all the racers with the drivers names on card?

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Fantastic additions to your collection, carslover!

eBay purchase came today... picture showed carded but description said loose... luckily for me the picture was right.

Nothing new on the cardback:

I mean nothing we didn't know about...

Leave a comment:

• carslover
    replied
    another addition from china

Leave a comment:

• carslover
    replied
    I received another package of customs and international cards from the UK today

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Bought a damaged package Precision Series Flo's V8 Cafe on Amazon for under $40 (plus tax)... it came yesterday:

While the damage to the box is evident, I'm in the process of opening this one - I may end up buying 2 of each playset, 1 to open and 1 to keep carded... I'd like to set up Radiator Springs for display... hopefully Mattel will finish this series.

I thought the price was a good price... I'll finish opening this one of these days and stage some pictures.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Originally posted by F1NNU View Post
    Flo's cafe is currently around £65 shipped to the UK by Amazon US. I got mine last week, it was as low as £60 over Christmas ($48 + shipping). Arrived in just over a week and was well packed and in one piece.......I got the cafe and the three Precision cars for around £90.

Lee
    Awesome news, F1NNU! Congratulations on your Precision Series additions.

Received a great package today from my local Hot Wheels friend - he had been on vacation in Florida:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X