Recent Finds - 2017 Store Finds and Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds - 2017 Store Finds and Purchases

Please post your 2017 store finds and purchases in this thread... thank you.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I found PT Flea and Alloy Hemberger at one of 5 Target stores that I went to this week... unfortunately other Target stores had old cases with repeats.

I've found next to nothing new at the few Walmart stores I checked out... One had 8 Deluxe Finn McMissile with Breather but no sign of new singles.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Great finds Cac!

Comment

Sunday I checked out a few stores in the northwest suburbs of Cincinnati (Ohio) and Monday I checked out 16 stores in the Dayton (Ohio) area... here are some of my finds:

Most Walmart stores have the Road Trippin Mack:

None of the other new trailer packs (Sarge and Sheriff) were available yet.

I found these at a Target store yesterday:

I found these at a different Target - this is the first time I've seen these 2 packs in a store:

Meijer now has pegs for Deluxe! I saw and left Alexis Wheelson and Craig Faster... they also had the Brad/Darla/Coriander case:

Target no longer has shelf space for the Carnival Cup racers 4 pack boxed set.

Target has a Piston Cup Garage gift pack for $19.99 - Walmart has one for $19.97... The Target one is a better deal as it includes 2 Cars (McQueen and FHH) and the Walmart set only has a McQueen - I'll add photos - Photobucket is acting strange right now.
        Target:

Walmart:

At 3 TRU stores I found the Back in Time Gift Pack and bought several... I also found the Easter Cars at 1 Dayton TRU yesterday:

I also saw the Wheel Action 3 pack but left it:

Comment

As I headed back from southern Indiana on Thursday, I made a few stops:

Walmart: Super Chase J Low Lee

Target: Jason Hubkap (left Towga Gremlin, MA Brake Drumm, and Alex Machino)

Toys R US: Easter Lightning McQueen and Easter Mater

I bought 5 picks at a guitar store - I looked for my capo and guitar picks last Sunday and couldn't find them... I guess I haven't used them since we moved into our house almost 3 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
            As I headed back from southern Indiana on Thursday, I made a few stops:

Walmart: Super Chase J Low Lee

Target: Jason Hubkap (left Towga Gremlin, MA Brake Drumm, and Alex Machino)

Toys R US: Easter Lightning McQueen and Easter Mater

I bought 5 picks at a guitar store - I looked for my capo and guitar picks last Sunday and couldn't find them... I guess I haven't used them since we moved into our house almost 3 years ago.
            Congratulations on another super store find!

Comment

Picked up an Easter Buggy at TRU. There was a do no sell before April date on it in their system, but they let me buy anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by jcamdenlane View Post
                Picked up an Easter Buggy at TRU. There was a do no sell before April date on it in their system, but they let me buy anyway.
                Nice score! It seems like most employees are ignoring that unrealistic date.
                Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Had to make another trip to Indianapolis today... no sign of Easter Cars at either of the 2 Toys R US stores I stopped at... found these at the Target I went to

Comment

Still looking for the Easter Cars? You might want to be on the lookout for these green bins at Toys R US stores... in with the Easter section at an Indianapolis TRU last night:

See the blank bin between the Rocket Balloons and the Peppa Pig? I found these face down:

The first 2 I turned over and pulled out were Mater... and then 2 McQueen... and then finally the Easter Buggy and Ramone.

And the best part was they finally fixed the system and removed the bogus 4/30/17 street date that had been preventing people or making it very hard for people to buy them.

Comment

Stopped at an Indianapolis Target store Saturday night on my way back from the funeral of a family member... I found 2 packs that I already had (Raoul Pitty/crew chief. Acer/Grem with helmets which I bought and Mater/McQueen without tires and Dan/Kim which I didn't)... the Darrell and Bob with Microphones came from Amazon:

I also found a few singles that were Cars I already had but bought Tim Rimmer and Flik - the Jason Hubkap was a Walmart find from Friday night.

Comment

Was in toyworld in Melbourne yesterday and saw a heap of 2016 short card cars. According to the world of cars forum (David Vincent) there are 6 cars Lewis, Nigel, Snotrod, DJ, Lightning Ramone, Luigi&Guido, but I also saw a WGP McQueen there too. Sorry haven't got any picks might get some at a later date. Also the blisters were all taped on.

Comment

Just got this off eBay for $145! It's in mint condition with no chips so I think I paid a good price. IMG_4931.jpg

Comment

Sorry, I just realized I posted this in the wrong category. Lol

Comment

2017 cars in Coles Melbourne are finally here. Just wondering where else besides the CTT site I can see case assortments
                              Also the new cards look great without the app snipe[emoji51][emoji1303]

Comment

Working...
                              X