X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cac1959
    started a topic Recent Finds - 2017 Store Finds and Purchases

Recent Finds - 2017 Store Finds and Purchases

Please post your 2017 store finds and purchases in this thread... thank you.

• Aussie McQueen
    replied
    Thanks, cacCars!

Leave a comment:

• cacCars
    replied
    Great end of year additions to your collections, SamB2003 and Aussie McQueen.

Chris

Leave a comment:

• Aussie McQueen
    replied
    Scored Revvin' Action Cruz Ramirez from Coles on Boxing Day (the 26th of December) and scored Talking Miss Fritter from Big W on the 28th.

Leave a comment:

• SamB2003
    replied
    Picked up Broadside, Roscoe, Jimbo and the Smokey long bed variant at Target yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• Aussie McQueen
    replied
    Note: The reason I'm posting this in here is because some of the cars listed below, I found in stores, but I wasn't able to open until Christmas.

Merry (late) Christmas everyone! Hope you all got what you wanted! I got a new tablet so I didn't get many other presents, but these are the Cars related presents that I got:
    Brian Spark
    Floyd Mulvihill
    Rusty Rust-eze and Dusty Rust-eze (Cars 3 packaging)
    Mini Racers Mack Transporter (with a Mini Racers LMQ that has really poor eye placement lol)

Leave a comment:

• Aussie McQueen
    replied
    Great score, SamB2003! Just curious, but did you see Roscoe? He's kinda rare, so next time you see him, you should probably get him.

Leave a comment:

• SamB2003
    replied
    I found the Darren/Ernie/Fishtail/Broadside case at Target in Belconnen the other day. I picked up Darren, and will get the others soon.

Leave a comment:

• SamB2003
    replied
    K then.

Leave a comment:

• Aussie McQueen
    replied
    Originally posted by SamB2003 View Post
    I think I saw Brian Spark hiding behind the Floyd one, Aus.
    Noice! I recommend that you get him next time you see him as he is also very rare

Leave a comment:

• SamB2003
    replied
    I think I saw Brian Spark hiding behind the Floyd one, Aus.

Leave a comment:

• Aussie McQueen
    replied
    Great finds, SamB2003! Do you know if they also had Brian Spark or Speedy Comet?

Leave a comment:

• Aussie McQueen
    replied
    Thanks, cac1959! I believe that the Louise and Junior in the 4-pack are truly variants (I have the 4-pack, I got it in late October from TRU) but I will not be getting the single Junior because the heyday Junior is very inaccurate for these reasons (and also very similar to the single Junior):
    He doesn't have his signature on the sides of his roof
    He doesn't have the number 11 on his door

Leave a comment:

• GotFrank
    replied
    "V" word... Hiss! Like one fifth of the Cars 3 releases so far are variants.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Nice finds, SamB2003 and Aussie McQueen! Congratulations! I can't wait to find new Cars in stores.

I hear that the Racing Legends 4 pack has the heyday variants of Louise Nash and Junior Moon - I hope to find it in the US soon.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X