Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boogity
    replied
    toys 3 for 2 in tescos, spotted a few cars 2 characters I didnt have, but left them, cars 2 a bit old hat now

Leave a comment:

• BirchTiger
    replied
    It is strange, especially as mater is quite often a deluxe these days!

Found faux wheel drive, flik, the black trunkov and a new reporter car in morrisons today. All were £5.50 each (hope this wasn't the vinyl toupee case and I missed him!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    [QUOTE=BirchTiger;58279]Found both mixes of the toons in smyths today. Managed to pick up dr mater and nurse gto (I've never seen them in the uk before).

I saw thes same toons in TRU and were £4.99 each which makes me wonder why other series are £7.99

Leave a comment:

• BirchTiger
    replied
    Found both mixes of the toons in smyths today. Managed to pick up dr mater and nurse gto (I've never seen them in the uk before).

Leave a comment:

• BirchTiger
    replied
    Found the new deluxes in tesco today (the vinyl hauler box). Picked up one of each as they were all new to me, price was a surprising £10.50 each. None scanned yet but they entered it as something else on the till.

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    cars back up to 6.99 in tesco. whats this all about!

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    found a new case in another tescos , it had the flea character, wilmar, pacer with the purple stripe and migs crew chief, etc the best thing about these was that the stupid app logo isnt on them, bout flammin time too!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
    I got the Radiator Springs Grand Prix 5-Car Pack from TRU today. They hadn't put any out, but 12no. Radiator Springs Cleanup 5-Car Packs out though. I suggested that they put some of those out the back and have say half a dozen of each out (in the hope that collectors would buy one of each). One can only hope ...

Disney Store said that by mixing things up a little, they sell more! I can't argue with that! They're the experts!
    assume you are taking the micky!

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Nice purchases, niftynigel and BirchTiger... I'm hoping to find the Jonas Revera 3 pack and the Tom Tach 5 pack some time, but in the event I don't I have them coming from a friend in Canada.

Leave a comment:

• BirchTiger
    replied
    Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2017 Finds

Found in smyths today - US stock, £5.99 each

Last edited by BirchTiger; 03-03-2017, 08:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    I got the Radiator Springs Grand Prix 5-Car Pack from TRU today. They hadn't put any out, but 12no. Radiator Springs Cleanup 5-Car Packs out though. I suggested that they put some of those out the back and have say half a dozen of each out (in the hope that collectors would buy one of each). One can only hope ...

Disney Store said that by mixing things up a little, they sell more! I can't argue with that! They're the experts!

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    Originally posted by boogity View Post
    I have just walked down the cars ailse on the way home in tesco, 6.99 what is that about!!!!!!!!!!!
    The whole aisle for £6.99? Wow! I hope you cleaned them out?

(Not buying more than one of each you understand, that would be just plain greedy)

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    I have just walked down the cars ailse on the way home in tesco, 6.99 what is that about!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Originally posted by rossibutton View Post
    Found the new Radiator Springs Classic 'Hometown Radiator Springs' 3-Pack with Jonas Revera at Toys R Us today.

Are we not getting the 'Back In Time' 3-Pack with Percy Handbrake??
    Great find, rossibutton! Congratulations! However, that is a bummer that you haven't seen the Back in Time 3 pack with Percy Handbrake...

Leave a comment:

• rossibutton
    replied
    Found the new Radiator Springs Classic 'Hometown Radiator Springs' 3-Pack with Jonas Revera at Toys R Us today.

Are we not getting the 'Back In Time' 3-Pack with Percy Handbrake??

Leave a comment:

Working...
X