X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rossibutton
    replied
    I called at another Asda today and found another Cruz Ramirez variation,
    The Dinoco Cruz Ramirez now has shiny blue decals, It does look quite a lot better than before.

IMG_3754.jpg

This now makes 4 Dinoco Cruz Ramirez variations;
    1. Black outline around windscreen
    2. No black outline around windscreen
    3. Roll cage in the rear window
    4. Shiny blue decals

IMG_3755.jpg

Leave a comment:

• rossibutton
    replied
    Yesterday I stopped off at an Asda and found the remains of a new clipstrip case, I don't know what case it was but it had Cars including Jimbo, APB, Fishtail, Darren Leadfoot, Cigalert, Sterling, Lightning McQueen as Chester Whipplefilter, Fabulous Lightning McQueen etc.

There was also a Cruz Ramirez as Frances Beltline, it looks exactly like the Super Chase except there is no 'Super Chase' logo on the card an it is called 'Cruz Ramirez as Frances Beltline' and not 'Cruz Ramirez as Crazy 8 Frances Beltline' as the Super Chase version is.

This version has a matt finish and a black outline around the windscreen.

Is it the Super Chase or another Variation?

IMG_3728.jpg

IMG_3729.jpg

Here is the regular version:

IMG_3731.jpg

IMG_3732.jpg

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Great finds and updates, niftynigel... I have yet to see the full contents of that case in any store.

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    The Cars 3 Radiator Springs singles currently appearing in Toys R Us (UK) have the dreaded Sellotape as the glue problem has returned! C'mon Mattel, you have had years to sort this problem out!

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    The new case found at Tesco (UK) is DXV29-965H (1777EAA)

The cars are displayed in the Hot Wheels tube. The Tesco Extra stores I've seen this case in appear to have had six cases each. That could mean that this case (with six new cars and two for the first time on a Cars 3 case) is exclusive to Tesco?

Contents:

CARS 3 LIGHTNING McQUEEN No. 95 - 2no
    JACKSON STORM (IGNTR 2.0)
    SMOKEY
    JIMBO
    DANIEL SWERVEZ (OCTANE GAIN No. 19)
    CRUZ RAMIREZ as FRANCES BELTLINE
    LIGHTNING McQUEEN as CHESTER WHIPPLEFILTER - 2no
    REX REVLER (GASK-ITS No. 80)
    APB
    ROSCOE
    DINOCO CRUZ RAMIREZ
    PUSH OVER
    FISH TAIL
    BROADSIDE
    RALPH CARLOW ('LIL TORQUEY PISTONS No. 117)
    FABULOUS LIGHTNING McQUEEN
    DARREN LEADFOOT (SHINEY WAX No. 82)
    ERNIE GEARSON (SPARE MINT No. 93)
    MATER - 2no
    LUIGI & GUIDO
    SARGE

The next case is 965K, which would appear to be a twin of the US Super Chase case 999J. Instead of the Super Chase, this case will get STERLING (his first and possibly only appearance on an international single)!?

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    hold the front page, quite a few new releases in tesco, roscoe, broadside, jimbo and fishtail
    unfortunately they are 6.50, so I left them all, sometimes you have to make a stand, the price is ridic, I can think of a lot more things to spend 26 quid on, bit cheesed off with this

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    Given that the latest Cars Toon singles are continuing with traditional cars art, maybe there's some hope that Mattel will ditch the boring Cars 3 cards for something more traditional when the initial Cars 3 has run it's course or when they return to themed cards etc.?

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    Some new Cars Toon singles have started to appear at Sainsburys (£6.50).

They are in cases of six, but the actual case contents appear to be different! One small Sainsburys had five cases! I counted 30 cars.

The four cars I have seen so far are as follows:

Stunt Mater
    Big Fan
    Dragon Lightning McQueen (with Oil stains)
    Komodo

They are US style cardbacks. The other four in the series are:

Heavy Metal Lightning McQueen
    Dr. Mater
    Mator (with Oil Cans)
    Rescue Squad Trooper
    Last edited by GotFrank; 09-22-2017, 06:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    Cheers for the heads up...looking forward to seeing Louise Nash and river scott.

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    lucky find today in tesco
    minis, numbers 15.16.17
    unexpected nice find, no more new ones apart from these so must be next batch out

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    ta francis!

Leave a comment:

• GotFrank
    replied
    Originally posted by boogity View Post
    have I missed something, this is a new card back!
    It's the new TRU exclusive Radiator Springs Classics card art. Minus the Classics now I guess.

Leave a comment:

• rossibutton
    replied
    Yeah, they are still 3 for 2, hopefully the Deluxe Cars 3 Radiator Springs diecasts will be released soon to get them in the offer as well.

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    have I missed something, this is a new card back!
    are these 3 for 2 rossibutton?
    nice find

Leave a comment:

• rossibutton
    replied
    I found a fresh case of the new Cars 3 Radiator Springs Singles today at Toys R Us.

Intro Ramone:
    IMG_3673.jpg

Primer Lightning McQueen
    IMG_3674.jpg

Fillmore
    IMG_3675.jpg

Flo
    IMG_3676.jpg

Sally With Tattoo
    IMG_3677.jpg

All 5 cars are brand new, the Primer Lightning McQueen is a variant, the multi-pack release has a gloss finish whereas the single release has a matt finish and has a different expression, this means i will have to get the 11-pack for the gloss version which i was trying to avoid buying.

Fillmore has a different expression to the regular version, Flo has a different expression and now an all metal body, previously the roof part was plastic and the Sally with Tattoo also has a different expression.

The Case contents are:
    4x Primer Lightning McQueen
    2x Intro Ramone
    2x Fillmore
    2x Flo
    2x Sally with Tattoo

They also had loads of the Cars 3 Lightning McQueen & Fabulous Lightning McQueen 2-Packs.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X