cars in tesco 2 for 8 quid.....very little range......yet

Leave a comment:

• GotFrank
    replied
    Christmas comes early!! Congrats Nigel.

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    I've bought 13 cars in the UK today. It looks like there are three new cases doing the rounds in the UK. One of the cases, including Steve Hearsal is at Disney Stores. Other stores to get new stuff are Morrisons and Smyths. As they've only just started to arrive, I guess they'll be around for a few weeks! I'm at a concert tonight, Styx at London Palladium! More details about new cars tomorrow!

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    was in verona for end of giro i,talia, found steve the hearse in disney and also mr drippy on the cars comic, so quite pleased,
    nige, on the sunday hellas verona were promoted to seria a, that was something else

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Originally posted by niftynigel View Post

Thanks for the heads up, I managed to pick up Metallic Marilyn, Mater with 95 hat, Richie Gunzit and Nick Pit-Tyre at Morrisons. Like the case ASDA, there doesn't appear to be that many - most stores haven't had any (yet).
    Great finds, niftynigel! Congratulations! Decent price as well... I haven't seen any of those Cars in a US store... distribution is so hit and miss.

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    I forgot to say, they were down to £6. Maybe just temporary?

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post

Hi Nigel, I am pleased to be able to report for you a case code at long last. It’s been a long time but I saw a box today containing Metallic Marilyn and the case code was DXV29-976D, 0319A2 was on the side. Cheers
    Thanks for the heads up, I managed to pick up Metallic Marilyn, Mater with 95 hat, Richie Gunzit and Nick Pit-Tyre at Morrisons. Like the case ASDA, there doesn't appear to be that many - most stores haven't had any (yet).

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Made a quick stop at a Walmart store on the north side of Dayton this morning... first time I've seen either of these in a store

WM find 05/25/19

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Nice find on the case DXV29-976D, VANDANCE! Hopefully those of you in the UK will find that case soon... It is so frustrating to find the same old stock time after time... I actually hid 10 old Cars in a different part of a store this morning hoping that it might trigger them getting in new stock.

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    Originally posted by niftynigel View Post

What a great find! There's about ten cars in that case we'd like buy, but £75, ouch!

A few weeks ago, I found case 975E at a couple of ASDA. Of the new Cars, I bought Shriram and Chris Roamin, but Marilyn was gone. Since then, from what I have seen, other ASDA have continued to get the one year old 975A case!
    Hi Nigel, I am pleased to be able to report for you a case code at long last. It’s been a long time but I saw a box today containing Metallic Marilyn and the case code was DXV29-976D, 0319A2 was on the side. Cheers

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Made a quick trip to a small town 50 miles away this morning... saw and left a Cam Spinner Fireball Beach 4 pack at Target - it was the first time I've seen it in a store... nothing I needed at 3 Walmart stores... 2 Meijer stores had just McQueen and Natalie singles from May 2017... the 3rd Meijer had a few wave 5 mini racers as well as Case J singles... since I bought a case J from Get Me Collectibles earlier I now have a set to open.

Meijer J 5/18/19

Leave a comment:

• Arvyfan009
    replied
    Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    Walmart finds today...

I still haven't seen cases H, J, or M in a store, but case E and the Minis 3 pack with Metallic Sterling is a decent consolation find...
    Case J is the only case in my area that i’ve Seen. The only other cases I see are 2018 Case A and those horrific Cars 3 Cardbacks at Target.(I don’t live in USA

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    Toymaster UK have just got a number of US 958A cases in. This case was previously issued as international case 975M in the UK at Smyths. The cars are priced at £3.99 each. It would appear that Toymaster and Entertainer will take any stock at that price point. Good for them!

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Walmart finds today...

I still haven't seen cases H, J, or M in a store, but case E and the Minis 3 pack with Metallic Sterling is a decent consolation find...
    5/16/19 WM finds

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    After getting a new case, Smyths are now getting what looks like a UK exclusive repeats case. The only new car is Rich Mixon, previously only available as a Euro clipstrip card.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X