No announcement yet.

Recent Finds: November 2011

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently somewhere on the forums it was mentioned that Disney Store have a different type of account for Cars, plus there distribution is the same as the supermarkets as some are getting them and some are not. DS store in Uxbridge have had Lewis (missed them!) but Reading haven't had them yet.

Comment

• I went hunting for the first time in ages yesterday

Picked up a Lewis Hamilton in Tesco's - they had a few in there along with some Carlo's, but I let him, despite not having him yet... They have a few Case E's and F's on top of the shelves there too

I also popped into TRU and whilst their Cars 2 selection was somewhat to be desired, they did have the Dinoco, Leak Less and Octain Gain Pit Crew sets in, reduced to £9.99 and on 3 for 2. They also had the Nitroade and Octain Gain Hauler / Pitty / Car sets in for 14.99 (again on 3 for 2). Now I don't have the Octain Gain hauler so was tempted to pick it up, but managed to hold off (perhaps if there were 2 other items I needed I'd have gone for it!!!

Why could they not have this stuff available months ago when I still needed it?!?!?!

Comment

• couple of good finds today, both papas and ru5ty, unfortunatly they were in someones house, mind you that someone hasnt yet got lewis yet,
        bout time you stopped lurking about and got back on board son!

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
          2 new items found in ds today
          the oil rig play set at 40 quid and
          london diecast set at 25, this had a dd bus, the queen, a landrover with bear skin at the front and at the rear were holley and finn, looked good from a distance but on closer examination, the holley and finn were slightly larger than the normal sized versions, hrh looked quite small in comparison to the others and the landrover with the bearskin was near enough the height of the bus!, didnt purchase
          I bought the London set for my daughter for Xmas as she loves the queen.

Comment

• Was at westfield stratford yesterday at the right time as they had just opened the Disney store there at 1pm. Not much in there although they had loads of .......
            So I finally managed to get Lewis !

Comment

• Received 2 packages today... 1, from lovemini, contained a Duff Wrecks with blue rims (instead of white)... and the other was my Amazon order of the Cars Director's Edition that I'd ordered on Tuesday 11/22/11 when it was on sale for $53.99... it wasn't due to arrive until the 29th, but it came today.

Last edited by cac1959; 11-26-2011, 08:39 PM.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• bits of cars 2 merchandise in tkmaxx, - the twin packs are there for 4.99

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
                  bits of cars 2 merchandise in tkmaxx, - the twin packs are there for 4.99
                  What 2 packs do they have?

Comment

• probably not what youre wanting, mater and zen, tomber and finn?, luigi,guido and uncle, lmq and francesco

Comment

• At long last completed my boys collection of Cars 2 single packs today. Managed 2 get Shu and Miguel from Symths thanks 2 MrBrowns case guide. They had none on the shelf but i could see box's of stock on the top shelf so looked up what case i needed from MrBrowns quide and got a member of staff to get on his ladder! Yey! lol

Comment

• Carla Veloso with Miguel Camino name insert

100_1049.jpg

I recently found this little gem in Kmart. Notice the name card insert.

Comment

• would love those twin packs at that price!

Comment

• Meijer stores have 2 packs for $5.99... this morning I found 2 Guido/Luigi/Uncle Topolino and about 4 each of the Finn/Tomber and Mater/Zen Master Pitty... I moved the Uncle Topolino packs to the front of 1 of the 3 pegs.

I would really like to see some new 2 packs in a store... whether it's the Kmart Crew Chief 2 packs or the Mama/Uncle Topolino and Finn/Leland Turbo or Security Finn/Acer.

I also came out after work today to find just under 2 inches of snow on the ground... I don't like cold winter weather... and with just over 3 weeks until winter, the cold winter weather is already here...
                            Last edited by cac1959; 11-30-2011, 02:36 AM.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                              I would really like to see some new 2 packs in a store... whether it's the Kmart Crew Chief 2 packs or the Mama/Uncle Topolino and Finn/Leland Turbo or Security Finn/Acer.

I also came out after work today to find just under 2 inches of snow on the ground... I don't like cold winter weather... and with just over 3 weeks until winter, the cold winter weather is already here...
                              I have yet to see any of the new 2 packs on the pegs anywhere out here. My Kmart has the same Crew chief packs from July. The other stores have the same ones from May. You had snow yesterday? 2 days ago it was in the 70's out here. 50's yesterday and today. Bring on the cold weather!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                                I have yet to see any of the new 2 packs on the pegs anywhere out here. My Kmart has the same Crew chief packs from July. The other stores have the same ones from May. You had snow yesterday? 2 days ago it was in the 70's out here. 50's yesterday and today. Bring on the cold weather!
                                You can have the cold weather... and our local Kmart has never gotten crew chief 2 packs... still stuck with Mater/Zen Master Pitty and Finn/Tomber 2 packs... I did see one Grem/Damaged Rod Torque Redline 2 pack last week.

Kmart needs to use unique product identification codes for their exclusive Cars items...

Comment

Working...
                                X