Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe it ended yesterday.

Comment

My Tesco had loads of case F in (Nigel G) rubbish. Still yet to see singles of Miguel Camino, Lewis, Mel and Shu with plastic tyres in the UK. Seems they are only getting certain cases to random places around the UK.

Comment

Hey BobbyJack - My brother picked up 4 Mel Dorado's yesterday in Georgia, south of Atlanta.

Comment

Stopped at the local Kohl's on my way to pick up lunch at Chipotle... they had new 3 pack boxed sets... 3 Kingin, Mater, and McQueen... at $22.99 (before 15% off) and considering I have all of them, I left it... they were down to 5 singles (1 Hydraulic Ramone, 1 McQueen, 1 Rod Torque Redline, and 2 Finn)... maybe there's hope that they'll get new Cars singles before Thanksgiving... I can hope...

And madbob - Cars2 distribution is just as illogical as Cars and Toons distribution was... after the first few cases of everything, not all stores are getting the same merchandise, and not all stores in the same chain are getting the same merchandise...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

If anybody needs Hydraulic Ramone I managed to find 5.
            Kind regards
            Matthew
            matthew.martin@btopenworld.com

Comment

yep , these are everywhere now, should have brought him out for cars 1, which would made more sense , but as we all know mattel are are law onto themselves, etc, etc

Comment

So I checked a few places tonight and all Tescos only have either new deliveries of Case E, F or G. Poor show...

Comment

One of my friends scored several sets of Lewis Hamilton and Carlo Maserati from the local Walmart last night... evidently they'd put them out the day after I stopped and found loads of additional Miguel Camino and Shu... I will probably go on a hunt Monday morning as I'm on vacation this week... Hopefully they'll turn up in the UK soon.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

3 for 2 on all mattel cars products in tru for this weekend only, also they had radamaker, finn, francesco and mcq with a fiver off at 24.99

Comment

I raided Kmart today, they had a 4 hour sale, half off all toys from 8 am to noon. Cars singles were already $2 apiece so they were $3 for 2. With rewards points I paid $9 for 8 cars, woot woot!
                      Here's what I found:
                      2x K7 Raoul
                      2x K7 Lightning
                      2x K6 Lightning
                      1x K6 King
                      1x Finn (had to have a second car to get the half-off on another - the Toys for Tots people don't mind pegwarmers!)

Comment

That's quite a deal you got there, B-Save!

Comment

Totally, a fun time was had by all! Well, not the store lady - she grumbled something about how they were practically giving them away and that I was "buying up the whole fleet"

Comment

Stopped at the Richmond (Indiana) Walmart today... found and purchased 4 Lewis Hamilton singles and found 20 Carlo Maserati singles and purchased 3...

My best find was stopping at the AT&T store and ordering my next cell phone, a 32 GB iPhone 4s... hopefully it will be in soon - my Motorola Backflip is acting up to the point where it's almost unusable...
                            Last edited by cac1959; 11-19-2011, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Found the Christmas Cars at Toys R US £7.99 each (ouch!) but! all Mattel Cars are 3 for 2 at the moment so 3@£5.33 each is a lot better

Also had my first visit to a Symths store and all Cars where 3 for 2 there as well and found about 6 case G's with Max Schnell

So just Lewis to find!

Comment

@ cac1959, what do you do with all these cars? you must have bought about 20 lewis hamiltons by now...

Comment

Working...
                                X