No announcement yet.

Recent Finds: December 2011

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked up a few things this past week... received this in a trade with a friend:

And I picked this up at an Indianapolis Walmart store last Sunday:

I haven't opened it yet...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

gave up looking, not doing any more this side of christmas, as there is nought new about, and as for tru they havnt had a new delivery in months

spotted cars on bbc3 last night, but didnt watch it as weve just got "into the wild" on dvd, anyone seen that? its excellent.

Comment

I've read the book. It's an interesting story.

Comment

Same for me Boogity, the only thing I found new today was Lego Series 6 Mini-figures are out in the UK... got mine in TRU.

Comment

spotted the boat in ds, it was 30 quid, how much was yours chris?
            they had loads of the 20 piece set reduced to 70 quid, they were right beside the door, dont think i,d display a 70 quid item beside the door in the middle of belfast, there bound to go walk a bout

Comment

Originally posted by madbob View Post
              Same for me Boogity, the only thing I found new today was Lego Series 6 Mini-figures are out in the UK... got mine in TRU.
              Our TRU has not had them yet, spoke to the manager today & they had an email NOT to sell them until the release date, all TRU had the same email & have had to take them off the shelf.

No new cars, just Finns, maters & King pin Nobunga's, some Xmas ones left.

Comment

When is the release date supposed to be?

Comment

I got a load of series 6 Lego Mini Figures at TRU last week, Samuel loved the Genie

Comment

Originally posted by madbob View Post
                    When is the release date supposed to be?
                    9th Jan

Comment

ELC have the Cars 2 2 packs at half price....

So basically you can pick up a Zen master Pitty with an extra Mater for £4.49...!!!

Comment

Got these from smyths chadwell heath, buy 2 get 3rd free.

Happy that I finally got shu

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk

Comment

Great finds... I also found the Hudson Hornet Piston Cup Lightning McQueen at Sainsburys yesterday.

Comment

Nice. Looks like we are getting the lastest lot of cars then. Only wanted shu but 3 4 2 would be rude not to get the other two.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk

Comment

Guys case n is in smyths. Nice assortment 3 Lewis and 3 Mels 1 miguel 2 shu 6 mcqueen and a few others. Also found loads of lego series 6 in tesco beckton

Comment

Great scores, everyone... I still haven't seen Mel Dorado in a store...

After saying I wasn't going to buy any Action Agents, I bought some today... Meijer had singles for $4.49 and they were buy 2 get 1 free... I got Shu Todoroki, Security Finn McMissile, and Holley Shiftwell... the Movie Moments 2 packs were also buy 2 get one free... I bought one each of the ones with Tomber, Zen Master Pitty, and Francesco/McQueen... singles were also B2G1 - they actually had gotten in case F (Nigel and Hydraulic Ramone) - that's the first time I've seen case F at Meijer.

I went to Kmart as well... the Buy 1 Get 1 50% off was not in effect on all toys... I did notice Action Agents singles for $4.86 and bought Rod Torque Redline... the Action Agents 2 packs were on sale for $5.99 and I bought 4 of those... I'll take photos later.

No good singles, 2 packs, or Deluxe size at Kmart... and the Lightning McQueen Alive was $47.00..

At a Walmart store yesterday I saw 4 each of the Popemobile and the Pope... left them all.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                                X