No announcement yet.

Recent Finds: December 2011

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I received the Cars2 Monopoly and Cars2 Uno games for Christmas this year....

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

those little rubber type bully cars are down to a quid in tescos, still havnt availed myself of finn yet, think there is a pic of them on the site somewhere but as to where it is I have no idea

Comment

After Christmas sales

On the way home from Christmas with my wife's family I made a couple of stops in the Indianapolis area... at a Target I scored the new Photo Finish Raceway play set and a good set of the Collect and Connect Puzzles 3 and 4 (McQueen and Francesco) - most of these puzzles have a problem with the glue that's supposed to hold the cardboard insert in place and the car has dropped into the box.

Today I went to run some errands in town and look for a new monitor for my home PC... Stopped at Kmart - they had an additional 50% off all Clearance Toys... I bought a McQueen Alive for $23.50 and a Zero Gravity Air Hogs Finn for $15.00... they had Bomb Blastin Mater for somewhere in the upper 20s but I passed... some of the early playsets were also 50% off.

Stopped at the local Walmart as well... they had a few playsets and Cars Lego sets for half-off but I decided I did not need any of them...

Bought 2 2012 calendars, 1 Cars2 and 1 Garfield, for 50% off at a Christmas kiosk booth in the mall... $15.49 for 2 with sales tax was a good deal.

And I could not find a decent bargain on a 24" widescreen computer monitor so I came home without a new one... I'll wait for a sale.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Got a Mel Dorado from CastleVale Smyths today, Only new one in there.

Comment

Can anyone confirm the case letter and assortment for the Mel Dorado case?

Comment

Sorry, no idea what case it was from, the chap was trying to sort out the display after a day of light fingered Coca-cola fueled kids had been in.
              Normally the un-opened cases are on the very top but they had no new cases at all yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
                Can anyone confirm the case letter and assortment for the Mel Dorado case?
                The case is N, the assortment is, 3x Lewis, 1x fillmore, 6x McQueen (not hudson hornet one), 2x shu, 4x holley, 3x mel, 1x miguel, 2x acer and it looks like 1x finn and 1x Hydraulic ramone but in the picture I have it hard to see the last 2, but this is the general assortment, hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by MarknotaMack View Post
                  The case is N, the assortment is, 3x Lewis, 1x fillmore, 6x McQueen (not hudson hornet one), 2x shu, 4x holley, 3x mel, 1x miguel, 2x acer and it looks like 1x finn and 1x Hydraulic ramone but in the picture I have it hard to see the last 2, but this is the general assortment, hope this helps
                  Thanks MarknotaMack - case assortment grid updated

Comment

never mind the new stuff, was rooting round the disney shop reduced bins and I found toons rescue squad ambulance, rescue squad chopper and toons cannonball mater, all mega size, at 3 qiud each I was well chuffed, also spotted the ref pity at 2.19 and the 1.43 scale mater and ufo at a fiver, now that is a bargain
                    the question is , what else is up in that stockroom
                    quite a few reductions across the rest of the range, check em out on www,but nought really worth bothering about, didnt see any of the 70 quid cars 2 sets, must of all sold!!!!!

Comment

Noticed a one piece Lightning McQueen with Racing Wheels at a Dayton (Ohio) Toys R Us today:

Also picked up Mack and Spy Train Quick Launchers at 1 Target (then found them for $1 cheaper at a Walmart):

Mack:

Spy Train:

Picked up Everett for 50% off at 1 Walmart:

Picked up Siddeley for 50% off at another Walmart as my grandsons lost the top of the one we opened in May:

Here's the Photo Finish Raceway that I picked up on Monday in Indianapolis:

No new singles, 2 packs, or anything else...

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
                        never mind the new stuff, was rooting round the disney shop reduced bins and I found toons rescue squad ambulance, rescue squad chopper and toons cannonball mater, all mega size, at 3 qiud each I was well chuffed, also spotted the ref pity at 2.19 and the 1.43 scale mater and ufo at a fiver, now that is a bargain
                        the question is , what else is up in that stockroom
                        quite a few reductions across the rest of the range, check em out on www,but nought really worth bothering about, didnt see any of the 70 quid cars 2 sets, must of all sold!!!!!
                        My local Disney Store has only just re-opened from a "restoration" into an interactive store, so unfortunately for me all old stock will have gone elsewhere...

Comment

mrb,bit like ours then, I,d be fairly sure its in the stockroom.

Comment

Upside down

Found this Miles Axlerod packaged upside down yesterday!DSC_1225.jpg

Comment

nice one miles,
                              spotted lego grem in tru - 4.99, they must of had 50 of em,
                              also spotted a 3 pack monster truck pack at 19.99, had mcq, mater and dr feelgood, dear knows why this has showed up now

Comment

Sainsburys today.
                                Found a Action Agents playset reduced from £14.99 to £4.49 (70% off)
                                Got the Spy Train one. They also had the Crabby Boat one too.
                                Got my Hudson Hornet LMQ there at same time.

Comment

Working...
                                X