Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great finds, OzzieMum - the Jetsons vehicle is really sweet.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• very nice ozziemum
      I will have to get the jetsons car lol

Comment

• i went to kmart today and found some good leftovers from the hot wheels day they just had

Comment

• since I don't open my hot wheels I did not know this hood opens
          has anybody else found one with the hood open in the package?

Comment

• Haha Carslover! Don't forget to buy 2

Originally posted by carslover View Post
            very nice ozziemum
            I will have to get the jetsons car lol

Comment

• photo-4.jpg

My Hot Wheels storage container, haha, have to do something with all those extra drawers.

Comment

• Originally posted by TopherDawg View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]3160[/ATTACH]

My Hot Wheels storage container, haha, have to do something with all those extra drawers.
                that works pretty good as how wheels are not as thick as cars packaging

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzieMum View Post
                  Had a very exciting Cars / Hot Wheels day today! New 2014 cards in KMart!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]
                  Love the Jetson's car. Can't wait to find that one.

Comment

• I definitely want that new fig rig. And the STI!

"Play is often talked about as if it were a relief from serious learning. But for children play is serious learning. Play is really the work of childhood."
                    Fred Rogers

Comment

• So I only wanted one "car" from Retro Entertainment case G, so I just went ahead and got it off ebay. (Wasn't much more than the $5 price plus shipping).

"Play is often talked about as if it were a relief from serious learning. But for children play is serious learning. Play is really the work of childhood."
                      Fred Rogers

Comment

• Nice pick up on the Cylon Raider, toffman... I'm going to have to pick that one up!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                          Nice pick up on the Cylon Raider, toffman... I'm going to have to pick that one up!
                          Me too!!!! When I was a kid I had both the Cylon Raider and the Colonial Viper full size toys...both of which shot little projectiles if I remember correctly. That was back before we were worried about such things as choking hazards!! Ahhhh the good old days...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                            Me too!!!! When I was a kid I had both the Cylon Raider and the Colonial Viper full size toys...both of which shot little projectiles if I remember correctly. That was back before we were worried about such things as choking hazards!! Ahhhh the good old days...lol
                            I had the cylon raider too! It's wings would pop out and it would shoot two missiles. It was awesome!

Fred Rogers

Comment

• Found and bought these at a Kroger store in western Ohio today:

Comment

• photo-6.jpg
                                Some Hot Wheels and I think a M2 pink vette. The archies have a curve in the card, but no crease, so hopefully they will straighten up

Comment

Working...
                                X