X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome Pics Bobbyjack! My TRU are DEAD EMPTY on Planes Singles ... hope these show up down here soon!

Comment

• planes1.jpg

My TRU received 2 cases of new planes...

Comment

• AWESOME, Robomedic! My TRU are due!!

Comment

• I'm still not going to collect everything Planes... Really, I'm not... But I stopped at Meijer a few minutes ago... Planes singles are on sale for $5 - I bought Leadbottom... Gift packs are on sale for $9 - I bought 1 each of Dusty, Bulldog, and El Chupacabra... Those are the only 3 they had.

I've purchased Ishani as both a single and in a gift pack... That's my only duplicate so far... My grandchildren played with Planes today.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
            I'm still not going to collect everything Planes... Really, I'm not... But I stopped at Meijer a few minutes ago... Planes singles are on sale for $5 - I bought Leadbottom... Gift packs are on sale for $9 - I bought 1 each of Dusty, Bulldog, and El Chupacabra... Those are the only 3 they had.

I've purchased Ishani as both a single and in a gift pack... That's my only duplicate so far... My grandchildren played with Planes today.
            give in and come to the darkside Chris
            it will be cheaper to do it now rather than when you decide to do it later lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Robomedic View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]3119[/ATTACH]

My TRU received 2 cases of new planes...
              I found this case this morning at a local Walmart near my work!! Yippie!!!

Comment

• I think Leadbottom and Ripslinger ("he's mean, Daddy") are the only 2 we haven't bought, so far. Haven't seen the newest case yet.

Comment

• My brother surprised me today after finding the newest Case of Planes at Walmart about an hour ago!

Comment

• Congratulations on your new Planes, Fillmore1234! Looking at the cardback, I see a couple more Planes that we need - Rochelle and Echo...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Nice finds look forward to these in the UK

Comment

• Nice finds Fillmore1234! Some great new additions!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post

Found this same case at the Walmart I usually check on the way to work. They had two cases, four of each. I left them because the local Cars guys I talk to don't seem to be into them.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• My local Target (Kokomo, IN) received 6 cases of this pack this morning - I know, I was there and helped the employee open them No sightings of the case with Echo and Rochelle though... and Echo especially is the one specific plane my son has been dying for since the movie came out...

Comment

• found these 2 at my TRU today
                              DSCN0496.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
                                found these 2 at my TRU today
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]3126[/ATTACH]
                                I've been hitting all the local Walmarts trying to track down a Mark Wheelson and each one had this new case. Good that the new Planes cases.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Working...
                                X