This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Enzo View Post
    Is Ishani REALLY going to be gold dust in a month's time? Hmmm.
    Of all the Case assortments we've seen for Planes, Case A is the only Case Ishani is in. Of course, she is available in a 4 pack and an upcoming Gift Pack with her Pitty, but it's going to be pretty difficult to find an Ishani Single at a store in about a month or two.

Comment

• Just got back from Target. They cut the cars singles section in half and put up pegs for the planes singles, but they were empty. There were four 4-packs, several hanger sets and about 6 or 8 of the airport playsets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bubba101212 View Post
        [ATTACH]2530[/ATTACH]
        No singles or space for singles at my Kmart.
        if I have learned anything from my kmart
        mine dose not bother to make space until they are ready to stock them
        case in point: there was not a peg for cars deluxe my first trip when the FF Mater was released
        the next time I went they had put in one peg for the six deluxe cars they had gotten in
        if they get in singles they will probably make space for them at that time

Comment

• Well, after this Muggsy thing, I decided I should try to get more Kmart stuff to try and order more Ivan. Unfortunately, it is a sad state of affairs at the only Kmart within 35 mile radius of my home.Today, it was WORSE than normal!! Hard to believe for Kmart, but I walked in and it looked like a BOMB went off in the middle of the Toy Department. Things were everywhere ... complete rows were missing with weird Garden Stuff crammed in the middle ... this used to be the hotwheels/cars aisle ...

2013-07-03_15-39-10_200.jpg

Went down to where Cars used to be ... and this is what I found ...

2013-07-03_15-40-57_688.jpg

Planes on the Top Pegs ... a bunch of empty space ... and a few other things on the shelves. On my way out of the store I asked what was happening. They are in the process of moving the departments around the store. Toys are moving and they expect to be done in the next couple weeks. I guess I will come back and see what they find that use to be hiding in the stockroom! CRAZY!! lol

Comment

• I bought 3 Ishanis yesterday, so I passed over two more today.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzo View Post
              Is Ishani REALLY going to be gold dust in a month's time? Hmmm.
              If the buying pattern of a number of members on here is repeated then yes.

Comment

• Local Targets finally put out their Planes. I didn't see any Ishanis except in 4-packs.

Comment

• I did buy the Yorkie aircraft carrier at a TRU today... It was $24.99 at TRU compared to $29.99 at Kmart... I'm still not buying much in the way of Planes until I see the movie.

The Yorkie aircraft carrier does come with a unique Dusty which is otherwise not available yet.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• I still have not decided WHICH planes I am collecting ... or if I am collecting at all ... but this managed to end up going home with me today!!

DSCN2401.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
                      I still have not decided WHICH planes I am collecting ... or if I am collecting at all ... but this managed to end up going home with me today!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2549[/ATTACH]
                      You can't very well have the top from a Planes display without any Planes, jestrjef!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
                        I still have not decided WHICH planes I am collecting ... or if I am collecting at all ... but this managed to end up going home with me today!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2549[/ATTACH]
                        you know when they start putting out the cars from planes you will be collecting them lol

Comment

• After passing up 2 Ishanis on Wednesday, then seeing a whole bunch of picked over displays with no Ishanis, I picked up the only Ishani left in my town at Target. My Kmart still hasn't put the Planes stuff out yet.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Just found an El Chupacabra Pit Row Gift Pack at Target.
                            RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

• Planes singles in Asda (UK) at £6.99
                              Same case A as TRU so nothing new.

Comment

• Finally found Planes at a Walmart, but there were no Hangar/Pitty Packs. As far as Ishani goes, there is no shortage around here.

Comment

Working...
                                X