Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Series: Welcome to Radiator Springs (June 8, 2020)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VANDANCE
    replied
    Not impressed Mattel! It is like the team who design / produce the Cars lines have gotten very lazy. There is so much more that could have been commissioned but it’s the same cars again and again and again! - But this time repackaged with just one plastic accessory. If it were April I’d believe this was a sick joke! Honestly I can’t see the point!

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    They are basically Radiator Springs Classic reborn! The waves 1-5 between 2012 and 2015, was my favourite card design. I wasn't so keen on the blue cards issued in 2016 or the dull red Cars 3 card backs either.

It's great to see them return as that's largely where Cars started, at Radiator Springs! Oh how I miss Toys R Us!

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Here are photos posted by Timo Beck of the 5 new Cars and their accessories opened -

McQueen:

Ramone:

Blowing Bubbles Mater:

Sally:

Sheriff:

Photos by Timo Beck, used by permission.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Here are a few more photos:

Made in Vietnam - printed code is 0820SD - day 82 of 2020 from the SD factory which is Vietnam.

Doc Hudson may be coming in the next case - comes with a Piston Cup... it may also be in this case as someone posted a photo of it.

Sheriff comes with a Radiator Springs sign.

This last photo shows these are made in Vietnam.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X