Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Series: Welcome to Radiator Springs (June 8, 2020)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Boogity wants to sell me his Piston Cup he can't eat it and he'd have some money in the event that the RS Classics turn up at ******** or ******** (I couldn't possible tell, if they had, not before that Piston Cup is safe)!

Comment

Comment

Here are photos from eBay listings showing the new Fillmore and the new Guido/Luigi:

Fillmore - I've heard this glows in the dark like the Precision Series version does:

Guido/Luigi:

These have only been in limited quantities on eBay and none recently... I've seen no sign of them at any of the few Target stores I've been in during September 2020.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

November 11, 2020... Found by ferris at a Target store earlier this week:

What I consider big news in the Welcome to Radiator Springs product line... there's a new single in the 3rd case... Lizzie... and it comes with a radio! It may be the same radio that was in the Target 11 pack that was out right before the launch of Cars 3 toys back in 2017.

I'm definitely looking forward to this one... I have one of the 11 packs which I bought just for the radio... I haven't opened it yet... and I may not.. but I do want to display a radio with the Lizzie in my display case.

As soon as I get one I'll take more pictures...

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
          X