• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would love to see mack with headset
    and otto bonn
    and they never tell us soon enough lol

Comment

• i hope mack with jerrican as we have seen some prerelease!
      My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

• Would love to get My Name Is Not Chuck (95 pitty) and a Mack with headset

Comment

• Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
          Well it says collect all 5 in the series so it makes sense for:
          Fillmore w/headset
          Mater w/headset
          Not Chuck
          FHH w/headset
          Mack w/headset
          Mater isn't really pit crew in Cars 1, whereas Guido with power tyre wrench definitely is. Might be a 2-pitty pack with Chuck?

Comment

• Mater is on the back of the card with headset on.

Comment

• The Team 95 Pit Crew is apparently supposed to be exclusive for Cars 2, meaning that it'll probably just be Sarge w/ Headset, Luigi and Guido w/ Headsets, and one other Car. The series Description also says "Lightning McQueen's trusty pit crew leaves Radiator Springs to travel the world as Team Lightning McQueen!"

It makes me a bit confused on why Mattel deicded to have Not Chuck and the rest of the Pities from Cars on the back of the cardback.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                Mater is on the back of the card with headset on.
                Oops, guess I missed that

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzo View Post
                  Mater isn't really pit crew in Cars 1, whereas Guido with power tyre wrench definitely is. Might be a 2-pitty pack with Chuck?
                  I don't think mattel is looking at this as cars 1 and cars 2 anymore
                  everything is now just cars

Comment

• the last 2013 cardwaiter mater

http://www.ebay.fr/itm/DISNEY-PIXAR-...item4d13465aff

Comment

• ebay.fr...you would expect the deluxe have landed in europe as they are sold/offered form France. Let's hunt

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

• Originally posted by lavictdoukarai View Post
                        that has to be the biggest (or, rather, smallest) deluxe con mattel have ever had the nerve to release

Comment

• Agreed - makes me wonder why they didn't do 'You Da Bomb Mater' this way as well.

Comment

• agreed too!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
                              The Team 95 Pit Crew is apparently supposed to be exclusive for Cars 2, meaning that it'll probably just be Sarge w/ Headset, Luigi and Guido w/ Headsets, and one other Car. The series Description also says "Lightning McQueen's trusty pit crew leaves Radiator Springs to travel the world as Team Lightning McQueen!"

It makes me a bit confused on why Mattel deicded to have Not Chuck and the rest of the Pities from Cars on the back of the cardback.
                              You are right "
                              If info correct .. it will be Sarge, Filmore, Mater, Luigi and Guido from the series

Comment

• Originally posted by wintermelon View Post
                                You are right "
                                If info correct .. it will be Sarge, Filmore, Mater, Luigi and Guido from the series
                                well if you are right then at least sarge, luigi and quido will be new if you consider adding the headset new

Comment

Working...
                                X