This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just dropping this as info..
    There is a wave of 2012 carded super chase fake coming out from China..

Comment

• even more of a reason i became an opener.

Comment

• Originally posted by maxgc53 View Post
        even more of a reason i became an opener.
        Because it's not like China produces hundreds of loose knock off Super Chases or anything..

Edit: They're already on eBay.. in-your-face has Frosty and Memo Rojas Jr. carded for the amazing starting price of a buck.
        Last edited by Fillmore1234; 08-12-2014, 07:09 AM.

Comment

• Are they knock offs, or just unauthorized? I have never bought any of the loose ones, but IRC there aren't really a lot of differences if any. Are we assuming because of where they are coming from they aren't legit? I'm questioning because I know nothing of this part of collecting.

Comment

• Since Mattel does nothing about it one has to assume that they just see this as a 'part of doing business' in China. If you want to take advantage of the low labor cost model China has to offer you have to expect some 'leakage', counterfeiting, midnight runs, and just outright stealing of your intellectual property and designs.

Comment

• Originally posted by e.davies1 View Post
              I have one and it is in a white box. It looks the same as mine, but NYTF is definitely not before the holiday season as the seller claims which could be an indicator that they are at least lying about that.
              I wouldn't call the seller a liar based on going to a trade show 3 years ago and not remembering the details of when it was. I think the show was around valentines day and maybe he got confused. I don't know.

What I do know is that this NY Toy Fair McQueen arrived in my mailbox yesterday!

Comment

• Originally posted by BrianRichardson View Post
                I wouldn't call the seller a liar based on going to a trade show 3 years ago and not remembering the details of when it was. I think the show was around valentines day and maybe he got confused. I don't know.

What I do know is that this NY Toy Fair McQueen arrived in my mailbox yesterday!

very nice addition Brian

Comment

• nicely done...I wish I had a box like that to display every car lol...(minus the words...just a nice plastic display case with posts like that

Transformers for Trade
                  Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• New Plane...#1 Racer
                    http://www.ebay.com/itm/331281981139

Comment

• Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                      Thanks for the heads up on the new Plane, Scavenger...

The same seller has the Piston Cup Racers Mood Springs and Revolting listed as new in stock; perhaps we see them re-released in the 2015 series... I also see Alberto (2014 poster) and Carla Veloso fan (new in 2015?)

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Apparently this Planes' name is Vichi and is one of the last two Planes Singles that's not yet been released.

http://www.takefiveaday.com/2014/07/...anes-diecasts/

Comment

• Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
                          Apparently this Planes' name is Vichi and is one of the last two Planes Singles that's not yet been released.

http://www.takefiveaday.com/2014/07/...anes-diecasts/
                          While the Take5 post lists that #1 plane as being the Russian plane, it looks just like the Turkish flag - so that must be the Turkish plane Vichi.

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                            Thanks for the heads up on the new Plane, Scavenger...

The same seller has the Piston Cup Racers Mood Springs and Revolting listed as new in stock; perhaps we see them re-released in the 2015 series... I also see Alberto (2014 poster) and Carla Veloso fan (new in 2015?)
                            That is exciting for new guys like me. Tach-o-mint followed by mood springs and re-volting would make 2015 awesome just by those alone... if I can find them in stores. I have a feeling ebayers already have it for these.
                            Last edited by GotFrank; 08-22-2014, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RRichie09 View Post
                              That is exciting for new guys like me. Tach-o-mint followed by mood springs and re-volting would make 2015 awesome just by those alone... if I can find them in stores. I have a feeling ebayers already have it for these.
                              It all depends on the case assortment. Hopefully, Mattel will have learned from this year and put more than 1 or 2 new Cars in every case of 24. I do think Tach will be a 1-per-case Car but that's just a speculative guess.
                              Last edited by GotFrank; 08-22-2014, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• Except new to market cars , i won't take anything old from China seriously until we get some unofficial/official news.
                                They basically have mood springs and revolting out for months.

Comment

Working...
                                X