Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toons! Lizzie and stanley!!!!!!! I am still shaking!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to see some new Toons instead of just rereleases.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

these are great
      but will they actually get released?

Comment

These will never sell... ****Ultimate Sarcasm****

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

And again Fabulous

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
            I
            As far as Enzo's question/comment about why is Stanley brown... Perhaps these are going to be single releases... Wedding Day Lizzie... Stanley before the wedding... Time Travel Mater... although Stanley is black in the original release with Red... I'll have to go back and watch the Time Travel Mater short again...
            Having seen the better photos in the other thread, definitely think this brown cast is meant to be a "sepia Stanley"...

image.jpg

Comment

updated first post

Comment

Thanks for updating the pics Wintermelon! I love the second Stanley as well! So great that we can all finally add a real version of him (not statue) to our collections. Stanley is quite a cool character so I can't wait til these are officially released!

Comment

Aha! Black! So much better

Any rough idea on release date?

Comment

Very nice... thank you for sharing your additional pictures, wintermelon!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

For info... there is also a Time Travel McQueen
                      I was told that the Time Travel McQueen was produced during January.
                      Maybe it will pop out soon in retail?

EDIT: The Mcqueen will be like the Chase Miles Axlerod where its front hood/bonnet can be open. It should look something like the picture from the Toons cartoon

http://www.dvdizzy.com/images/p/pixarshorts2-06.jpg

Mods remove the link if you think is not suitable
                      Last edited by wintermelon; 05-14-2013, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the update, wintermelon... I could not imagine any series or boxed set without a McQueen... definitely looking forward to these being released...

Interesting that we haven't seen the McQueen released through some sources yet...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Can't wait to get the normal colored Stanley. He will look cool w/ Lizzie and Geargrinder.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                            Thanks for the update, wintermelon... I could not imagine any series or boxed set without a McQueen... definitely looking forward to these being released...

Interesting that we haven't seen the McQueen released through some sources yet...
                            what would you think is the difference between time traveler LMQ and regular LMQ?

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
                              what would you think is the difference between time traveler LMQ and regular LMQ?
                              As said by Wintermelon.
                              The Mcqueen will be like the Chase Miles Axlerod where its front hood/bonnet can be open. It should look something like the picture from the Toons cartoon.

Comment

this will answer your question.

Comment

Working...
                                X